Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deeeleted

100 days into Accutane and pictures

Hey i started on december 20th and in case you dont check out my log, heres my 100 day mark. ill show some pictures like before, initial breakout, and now: ok, go !

BEFORE

IPB Image

IPB Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INITIAL BREAKOUT

IPB Image

IPB Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW

IPB Image

IPB Image

i definitely like the results, and im not even done ! sweet. tell me what you guys think, i think accutane is a godsend.

Guest Tenshi

wow..u look awesome.. im past 6 months now and have crystal clear skin now...not 1 pimple..do u know how weird it feels to type that? since i was 14 (now 25) ive always had something on my face..im lovin it and if your face looks this good at 100 days, imagine 2 months from now...isnt accutane the best thing u ever freakin took? lol..

good progress. glad you are happy. you're looking great. having no active acne is kinda weird eh? anyway, hope it lasts for you. cheers

Hey i started on december 20th and in case you dont check out my log, heres my 100 day mark. ill show some pictures like before, initial breakout, and now: ok, go !

BEFORE

IPB Image

IPB Image

INITIAL BREAKOUT

IPB Image

IPB Image

NOW

IPB Image

IPB Image

i definitely like the results, and im not even done ! sweet. tell me what you guys think, i think accutane is a godsend.

Your skin is looking fantastic! At the end of your course your skin will be amazing. A good friend of mine had really bad cystic acne in his teenage years, then some time later I noticed his skin was "perfect." I mean, you couldn't even tell he had acne. Now that I'm on Accutane, I remembered about his skin. So I asked him last night if he ever heard of thi med, he said "yes" and that he took it. He said it's like a nuclear bomb for acne. He took one course of it and never had skin problems again. He loved it. Good luck amigo! Yay for lovely skin! :)

THATS WHAT YOU CALL AN INITIAL BREAKOUT????????dude im tellin my derm the hell with mino i want accutane NOWWWWW.......ive been scared of the inital breakout this whole time

We started the same time, but why are you having WAY BETTER RESULTS than me???????????? I'm feeling quite envious at the moment!!!!!!! haha seriously dude, your skin will be loooking awesome and just in time for the summer huh?

THATS WHAT YOU CALL AN INITIAL BREAKOUT????????dude im tellin my derm the hell with mino i want accutane NOWWWWW.......ive been scared of the inital breakout this whole time

DUDE GET ON THAT!!

I took an antibiotic up to the day I started Accutane... ZERO BREAKOUT. ZERO.

Just starting looking better. Accutane pwns.

O yeah, like the first week, I had achy knees, and my ears sometimes felt like they were in an airplane...

Now, the dosage has been upped, but those side affects are gone!

I started playing badminton and my knee is fine, shit my face isn't even dry, sometimes I don't want moisterizer. Just a bit dried lips but they always have balm on, and ashy elbows.

Hit that shit now.

what were you expecting ? yes ive had times worse than this, actually most of these are at the surface in these pictures and not cysts, but believe me there are many breakouts not just the first one, and many huge cysts, but they eventually go away, it just depends on the type of acne you have.

orite for sum!!!!lol!!!

well plzed for u mate, u inspire all of use, im 5 weeks in tday, an wen i look at your skin i think clear skin is finally just around the corner!!!!!!

co s hey wots 5 mounth out of your whole life!!!

YOU DA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

I am so proud of you , Henry! You look absolutely AMAZING. SO darn CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are gonna look DASHING at the prom! You have such a lucky date!!! Just think...you in a tuxedo, beautiful clear skin, great eyes.....ahhhhhh. DREAMY.

CONGRATS!!!

P.S. I totally believe you about the pictures not doing your improvemnet as much justice as you see in person. I feel that way about my pictures too. That flash is so scary! So what I am saying is, if you look even better than those pics...woooooah.

Wow you look great!!! The texture of your skin has also improved so dramatically in those photos. Looks so smooth and clear. Keep us posted!

I am so happy for you.

WOW. For what you had before, I don't even see visible scars. You're skin is going to look fabulous once everything is done. Congrats!!