Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fantasy of Falling

GUYS, Do hot girls and acne go together?

Guys only  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Date a nice thin girl with boobs AND acne/scars

• Of course!
    • Maybe
    • NO WAY

im doing this poll for a friend. hehe she thinks she so ugly. we both have acne but hers is worse. shes pretty, nice, not snobby, thin, nice boobs (like a freakin 36B shes 14), and smart and fun and intelligent. my really good friend, but she thinks she can never get a boyfriend because of her acne. I say its because of her low self esteem and shyness.

I would NEVER ever reject a woman due to a physical attribute or condition. As a TRUE lover and admirer of this delicate Venus species, I think all women are beautiful. There is something in them that makes this a wonderful world. That's why God created them for us :D

Either a woman is pretty or she's not. Acne doesn't make or break it at all.

And, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....

And, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....

+1

Guest Kaelynd

Thats hardly True.

Acne distorts a persons beauty.

I dont look half as pretty with acne as I do without.

I know I'm good looking, and I'm not being conceited by saying that,

but when I am breaking out, I dont look good. Thats just the way it is.

The blemishes stop people from focusing on my facial features.

I'm not saying someone cant be beautiful and have acne, its just that people dont see it that way.

Honestly though if your friend find someone that wont date her because of her physical appearance, obviously they arent relationship material because they are shallow.

Thats hardly True.

I'm not saying someone cant be beautiful and have acne, its just that people dont see it that way.

Honestly though if your friend find someone that wont date her because of her physical appearance, obviously they arent relationship material because they are shallow.

I absolutely agree that acne can distort someone's looks. I don't think that's in question here.

It may or may not be distracting. I can talk to someone with acne and look them straight in the eye. It's extremely rude to stare at anyone's facial features, acne or not.

Someone can still be very beautiful with acne. Although of course everyone looks better without it. That goes without saying.

Like I said before, it's not a deal breaker as far as beauty goes (IMO, of course). :angel:

Thats hardly True.

I feel exactly the same way. Underneath the acne I'm fairly good-looking but when I have a dozen pimples around my mouth and cheeks I hardly feel like I'm good looking and I can't imagine anyone else would. Some girls may look past it but the majority of them will see the acne and how it clouds my features.

I've seen plenty of beautiful girls with acne. I've also seen plenty of beautiful girls without acne who had boyfriends with acne, and vice versa. For some people, it's a major factor. For some, it isn't. Just like every other human characteristic.

I've seen plenty of beautiful girls with acne. I've also seen plenty of beautiful girls without acne who had boyfriends with acne, and vice versa. For some people, it's a major factor. For some, it isn't. Just like every other human characteristic.

Nicely said.

A good personality and a open minded woman is all i need! =)

:angel: Aww such a nice guy. :wub:

Anyway, I'm not a guy... but I do think that girls with acne can still look very pretty. I see a lot of girls at my school like that, and if you take a look at the gallery- you'll see a lot of members that fit that description too (and the general consensus agrees). Same goes for guys. In a lot of cases, attraction just can be helped. It depends on what the individual finds attractive and I also agree with W.Jacky. If you've got attractive features to start out with... well, you know how that goes.

as you grow older stuff like acne (especially mild) won't matter as much when looking for a bf/gf. but at the age of 14, 99.9% of kids will not want a bf/gf with acne. sorry to bring to bad news, but it's what i truely believe. you guys know how kids are at that age.

as you grow older stuff like acne (especially mild) won't matter as much when looking for a bf/gf. but at the age of 14, 99.9% of kids will not want a bf/gf with acne. sorry to bring to bad news, but it's what i truely believe. you guys know how kids are at that age.

Yeah, that's true. At that age people are more concerned with fitting in and appearances, there's a heightened sense of self-consciousness

Thats hardly True.

I feel exactly the same way. Underneath the acne I'm fairly good-looking but when I have a dozen pimples around my mouth and cheeks I hardly feel like I'm good looking and I can't imagine anyone else would. Some girls may look past it but the majority of them will see the acne and how it clouds my features.

If I just had new skin, free of all of these scars, I could deal with the few zits I get here and there.

Thats hardly True.

If I just had new skin, free of all of these scars, I could deal with the few zits I get here and there.

Hmm same here. The pimples do bother me but my scars make me looks hideous, even if people have said I'm anything but. It's hard to feel good about my face when I look in the mirror every morning.

i think it totally depends on the severity of acne ,, my expierience says -

mild acne - u can get a gf/bf of any kind ,, no problems at all ,

moderate acne - u can a bf / gf no problems ,, just a few shallow person will mind u having acne

more then moderate acne - i think u will find difficulty to get a bf - gf , but u surely have a chance of 50 - 50 %

what do u guys think of my expierience ????

So true :clap:

I'm not a guy but I just wanted to come and say: awwwwwww.....

Some of your responses are so nice!! Reminds me of my boyfriend... whenever I feel "ugly" he always tells me how beautiful I really am. That makes a woman feel really good about herself.

Guest Fraser

I honestly believe that confidence and self belief are all a girl needs really. Most guys will find a girl with genuine confidence much more attractive than a girl who is shy or reclusive. Even a girl with what may be considered unnattractive physical attributes e.g. acne, can get any decent guy they want if they are completely relaxed. Easier said than done though to be confident, especially with acne and there will always be some guys who only care about looks but they wouldn't make you happy anyway. There are more nice guys out there than you think if you just give them a try.

Work on your confidence rather than worry about your skin and don't get put off by the shallow men that are bothered about acne, they aren't worth it

Hot girls and confidence go together regardless of acne.

I agree.

Thats hardly True.

This is exactly the way I feel too

For a girl whose had acne for the longest....i've dated some really HOT guys in the past. Male models/fitness. And my current bf is a dime piece. Not bragging, just saying....yeah, we can get ass too. hahaha. :razz:

TGIF

honestly this is the stupidest poll ever no offense. do ugly girls and acne go together? i mean come on it makes no difference what u look like

well im sorry you feel that way. i just needed some second opinions, because my friends not listening to me when ever i tell her shes pretty and can get any guy she would want. I thought maybe some back up from other people might help....didnt mean to offend you.