Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well im sure many of us guys do it.... you know what im talking about and I feel masterbating casues my acne.... soo Im trying to figure out how to stop the habit of masterbating cuz im on the computer almost all the time when im not out or at school so... what do you guys do to stop.. :evil:

Well im sure many of us guys do it.... you know what im talking about and I feel masterbating casues my acne.... soo Im trying to figure out how to stop the habit of masterbating cuz im on the computer almost all the time when im not out or at school so... what do you guys do to stop.. :evil:

keep masterbating. it's fine.

Ya,i feel the same way.Day 1 of no masturbating starts tomorrow,i will go 2 weeks this time.Im gonna once and for all see if it helps my acne.

yea ahha the one about puttin a picture of my mom by the computer would work but that would also just be weird as hell

I highly doubt masterbating has any significant affect on acne. Where do these rumors get started? There's no real scientific evidence to back this up.

Im doing this too... very hard for me :wacko: lol. The reasoning is that whenever I do it, my face gets alot more oily than usual. For example one night I did it like 4 times, I couldnt sleep lol. Anyway I woke up with a shitload of oil all over my face and a ton of blackheads, which is something that doesnt happen anymore since B5. I dont think I get any inflamatory acne from it, but what I do get is enough to make me reduce to once a week.

Don't stop masturbating, that makes absolutely no sense. Pussy.

keep masterbating. it's fine.

Agreed. Enjoy yourself!! :dance:

I just want to know how many time do you women masturbate and how many time us men masturbate?

I'd say men would average a 5 times a week ratio while women might be lower.

I just want to know how many time do you women masturbate and how many time us men masturbate?

I'd say men would average a 5 times a week ratio while women might be lower.

Yeah... I don't do that much. Maybe like once a week, if at all.

<----Freak

Lol, my girl friends think that's crazy. Most of them do it like 2-3x a week.

I do like sex shops though... they always add new items ;).

Yeah same here im a guy and i do it once a week and on rare occaision maybe 3 times a week. But i rarely do it at all. So yeah i think the key to masturbation is in limited numbers. Dont deprive ur body of its natural nutrients and dont block your sexuality either. Just my 2 cents.

"'Sex' is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other."

-- the Marquis De Sade

I masturbate/have sex usually at least once a day, and I've sometimes not done it for a week at a time, and in all cases, my acne was not at all affected.

As for the person getting the oily face after jerking it ... just do the deed and then wash your face / do your regimen. I've actually scheduled my regimen around that, haha (i.e. "I'll do the regimen AFTER I... well, you know).

Yeah I really don't see how it makes much of a difference. Isn't masturbation a stress reliever? And besides, even if your acne did clear up a little bit, how long would you be able to go without doing it again? :D

this is just a bad idea, quitting masterbating is like... bending the time continueum (sp?) you could end the world man, men were designed to beat the meat, flog the dolphin, choke the monkey, whatever you wana call it, it's messing with nauture man...

(i hope all you realize this was purely for comical reasons...but the world just might end!)

this is just a bad idea, quitting masterbating is like... bending the time continueum (sp?) you could end the world man, men were designed to beat the meat, flog the dolphin, choke the monkey, whatever you wana call it, it's messing with nauture man...

(i hope all you realize this was purely for comical reasons...but the world just might end!)

Update:i did not make it through day 1.lol

My boyfriend hasnt done that since last easter. And he's telling the truth as well! But thats cos he lives in someone elses house (lodges) and it makes him uncomfortable lol!

I really dont understand the connection there though. Would you quit sex for your face?

masturbation has nothing to do with acne. it's part of life, infact i would say it's more beneficial for your skin if you do masterbate. it's a stress reliever and it stimulates your endorphins and makes you happy. so do it and don't worry. it's not the masturbation that's causing your acne.

Take it from someone who knows. I quit for 6 months and still had face/body acne. I kind of felt like it started to go away after a week or so, but then it was just as bad. Same thing happens when I get a fresh haircut, my complection cleans up, but then it returns like a bad sequel. I didn't quit because I thought it would help my acne anyway, that's just stupid. There is no link.

There are good reasons to quit though. If you want to quit pm me and I'll give you some tips.