Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've come to the point where I don't let myself do anything attention-attracting, until my face is clear.

I wear mostly the same clothes, don't do anything about my hair, or drive a cool car. I don't participate in social events that I know I would enjoy, and so on.

I am at the end of my second month of accutane, and I'm still getting breakouts. Obviously I have a long way to go, and seems as if all I can do is be patient.

It's funny how I've convinced myself that as long as I have acne, nothing else I do/achieve/accomplish has any significance, because in the end I just think "So what if I did that? I still have a face with more bumps than a crater."

We were watching Liar, Liar in sociology yesterday, and maybe some of you know, the scene where Jim Carrey goes to the office for the first time in the movie, he sees a young guy with a giant pimple on his nose, and the whole class just went "Oooohhhhhh, THATS GROSS."

Funny. Just hysterical.

--It's not just about what other people would think about you, it's more about what you think of yourself. No one would enjoy being grossed out every time they saw their reflection, or smiled and felt pain instead of warmth.--