Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FrankieBGirl

Ipledge Question Test

Just got off the phone with this poor lady from the derm office that I have asked about 12,000 questions to so far today. Ipledge is completely confusing and the derm's don't seem to even understand it.

Anyway- She told me about the contraception test that you have to pass, and I wanted to know if anyone's taken it and what kind of stuff do they ask you so I am prepared for it? If you fail, you get no script apparently..and I dont want that to be the thing that makes me lose my Accutane script for yet ANOTHER month. Please help! THank you!

They are comprensive questions covering safe sex, birth control, side effects, and mistakes. It isnt hard. You should be fine!

I just finished them about 5 mins. ago.

The contraception part was the problem for me. You have to put the same thing that you derm puts and in the same order. The wanted to know you primary form and secondary form. My derms office mixed up the order, so it kept telling me to contact my prescriber.

The second part are questions about Accutane, pregnancy and giving blood. They are all mulitple choice and all were easy. One question was what are the signs of pregnancy. Another question was when on Accutane can you give blood.

Don't worry about it too much. They all seemed like common sense to me.

Ok girls- Thanks! The lady I spoke with seems to know how this whole thing works, but I am apparently an idiot. lol I hope she has my pregnancy tests timed out right because I wanna start the damn drug already! I have to take my very last preg test during the first 5 days of my next period. Wonderful..More bloodwork!

She told me they are pretty much common sense... So I think I'll be fine. I thought maybe they were difficult, but it's probably like the permit test for driving.. Common sense stuff. What does a red light signal? lol (errrrrr....Go?!) jk!

Anyway- Thanks again. I'm sick of Ipledge already, jesus!

Hey yeah im in the same position as you. I just got off the phone with the lady too. It took me an hour of holding!!! :rolleyes: But anyways... i wanted to find out if this whole wait a month after your first pregnancy test was correct and if there was any way around it... NOOOOPEE :mad: so basically you have to wait 31 days after your first pregnancy test your doctor took... even if you get your period next week you still have to wait the 31 days. So i am making an appt with my derm on that 31st day haha... this is ridiculous but what can you do? Also i got a temporary password and was able to log on... dont worry about that test thing... u cant take it until the doctor confirms your next test anyway plus im sure its common sense... I have 29 more days left... the big countdown hahahaha :lol::lol::lol: what about you?

Damn I Don't even know how many days that is!!! If they are counting from the first blood pregnancy test I had.. then it might be just right..but the one I took yesterday.. It will only be 2 weeks after that.. So I dunno. I hate Ipledge, this is the most ridiculous thing ever!

Where do you girls live that you have to answer all these questions correctly before

getting accutane? America?

That's ridiculous. In SA, there's no such thing. Although they won't give you accutane

unless you're on some sort of contraceptive. But that's it.