Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For those of you wondering what an enema is,

:lol::lol::lol:

GROOOOOOSSSS!!! Man those are some Nasty Nasty pictures! I guess thats why they say not to swallow your gum!! :X I'm just starting my acne free in three days 'fast?' and looks to me like if that kinda crap comes out of people then I know thats whats gotta be in me. and if you take the time to read the whole ebook from acne free in 3 days, then I'm sure you'de agree that this is gonna be a Major factor in having acne. It's definately worth a try since nothing else has ever worked for me over the last 15 years of having acne. Will definately post on here somewhere my results.

Does it specify what kind of enema to use...or just any enema?

An enema is the procedure of introducing liquids into the rectum and colon via the anus.

:confused:

it actually worked, i am acne free now lol... and i did loooooossse a lot of weight/muscle that's the worst part and i can't seem to go back to my regular eating habits uhh :boohoo:

oye mate could u plz send me the e book it will be vry grateful of u thnx

ok folks, here's the magic link:

i tried this thing half a year ago. it actually works (i saw major difference 2 days after i finished the diet - on the fifth day). the biggest problem with people is, they start eating sugar all over again. no sugar whatsoever - no coca cola, no peanut butter, no drinks with sugar, no cookies, nothing with sugar !

eliminate it until u r 25 years old thats it... oh and NO beaf, mcdonalds, cigarettes, ice cream!

u can drink alcohol occasionally though..

hope this helps,

Matthew from Slovenia, Central Europe

hello stembi the link u send is not working ne more its gone from there so could pplz send it to me on [email protected]

it will be vry gratefull of u thnx a lot

i tried this thing half a year ago. it actually works (i saw major difference 2 days after i finished the diet - on the fifth day). the biggest problem with people is, they start eating sugar all over again. no sugar whatsoever - no coca cola, no peanut butter, no drinks with sugar, no cookies, nothing with sugar !

eliminate it until u r 25 years old thats it... oh and NO beaf, mcdonalds, cigarettes, ice cream!

hope this helps,

hello stembi the link u send is not working ne more its gone from there so could pplz send it to me on [email protected]

it will be vry gratefull of u thnx a lot

Hi can you please send it to me at [email protected] Thanks so much!

Hey guys a review from someone who bought the book:

http://www.myacnereview.com/2008/10/27/acn...-a-full-review/

It goes into more detail than most of the other reviews I have found so it was very helpful to me. I am going to buy it anyway just to see if for myself if it works and if the "95% success rate" is bulls**t or not. Hopefully it's not so I'll let you guys once I've given it a try.

About acne free in 3 days, i see it in this site

www.your-acne-solution.com/e-book.html

they put it on the first ranking the best acne e-book

I think maybe it's from popularity but not from actually result

For me, it's possible to cure acne only in 3 days

but this book come with guarantee..lol

maybe it really prove for some people only

it's a scam but i downloaded it for free i read it, started it, then quit when i read that it was a scam on here. thanks guys. oh and then i got a breakout the next day

I bought this program and just finished it yesterday. I knew it seemed too good to be true but I was desperate. As of today, I see no difference. Maybe it will clear up over time, or maybe I didn't do it right (the instructions were very complicated), or maybe it only works for some people. But so far it hasn't done anything for me.

As for the people saying that the fast is unpleasant, I'll just say that I would be so grateful to have gone through everything the book called for if it had cleared up my acne, but it didn't.

Argh, don't do this over rated scam regimen. It's unhealthy.

Read here and learn the concept behind that and do this safer way.

"Curing from Inside"

Hello wapak,

How's the acne today? I hope its a little bit better

than yesterday. The following is the first piece of the

puzzle in getting rid of your acne quickly and permanently.

To acheive quick and permanent results, you have to start

ignoring the symptoms (pimples, redness, whiteheads, blackheads,

basically all the stuff we usually look at in the mirror every

30 minutes ) You have to concentrate on what is really

causing your acne. By doing so, you will also be healthier

overall and other diseases will never bother you.

You see, this stuff doesn't just apply to acne.

So let's break this down...

Your body is equipped with the most advanced cleansing

in the world. This cleansing system is responsible for

keeping your hormones in balance, toxins out of your body (so

important for clear skin) and it is directly responsible

for nutrient absorption and if this cleansing system

were to ever stop working, you would DIE in less than 3

days.

But for most acne sufferers, your "internal cleansing system"

is only working at 30% or worse. If you were to get it up to even

50% or 75%, you would see MASSIVE improvements in your skin.

If you haven't caught on yet, we're talking about your

DIGESTIVE SYSTEM. A series of miles of tube in your body

responsible for filtering out the bad and keeping the good.

This also includes vital organs like the liver, but that's

for later.

So how do you turbo charge your digestive system and take your

internal cleansing system from to 75% in a few days?

Here goes... here's some TRIED and TESTED stuff that will have

an immediate impact on your acne *this week*.

1. Start eating some 'digestive accelerators' such as FRUITS,

Psyllium Husk or anything else that's high in fiber. I like to

Eat 2 apples in the morning, or a giant orange in the morning.

This "jump starts" your digestive system in the morning.

Tangent on this:

<I don't know if you've ever heard of the "3 day acne cure", but

I just basically told you the entire system for free right there.

All the author says is to eat apples non-stop to cleanse your body.

It works on the same principal, but is NOT healthy to eat 20 apples

per day, anyways, I just saved you 40$ so you don't have to buy

his crappy system>

However, eating 1-2 apples in the morning DOES help a lot. Its

part of my special 'anti-acne' food list.

Just applying this technique alone reduced my acne considerably,

but we're JUST getting started. There's SOOO many more "secrets"

that other people are selling but I'll just be TELLING you them

tomorrow.

Stay tuned, get EXCITED, tomorrow I'm going to unveil the

absolute biggest mistake that acne sufferers make.

( And we ALL make this mistake )

Source:

Even though it didn't work for me, it's not fair to say that his system is just eating apples for 3 days, because there's so much more to it than that. If someone just ate apples for 3 days but didn't actually read the ebook it would not be fair for that person to say he had tried the system, because he didn't.

@iamfreak

I have read the book. Yeah his concepts are great for acne but his ways are extreme. So it is still a nono.

@iamfreak

I have read the book. Yeah his concepts are great for acne but his ways are extreme. So it is still a nono.

I would go to any extreme to stop acne if I were sure it would work.

I just get annoyed by people saying, "It's basically eat apples for 3 days," as if that's the whole program. He spends many pages going over the program so it's clearly a lot more complicated than just eating apples for 3 days!

I fell for the heavy sales pitch and bought this package. It is a compendium of natural food, supplements and fasting theory. All this information is available at any health food store, natural food store or public library. It's a theory that holds that acne is caused by modern diet. If that were true there would have been no acne before 1940. If only life were so simple. He recommends a fresh fruit (apple) fast followed by fanatically severe diet that almost no one could stay on. You would have to live more austerely than a monk. Charging people to tell them a starvation fast is a cure for acne is both immoral and dangerous. I wish someone could put scammers like this behind bars.

While it may be true that if you live on fresh fruit only your acne may clear up, you eventually have to eat something else. As soon as you eat normally again you acne will return because you did nothing to correct the basic problem: you body cannot fight the bacteria that feed on your skin oils. Because your body cannot kill these bacteria you must a) reduce the oil or b) get help killing the bacteria or c) both! We live in modern times. Most people can permanently reduce the oil on their face with laser therapy and be cured. Failing that you need to find a topical product that agrees with your skin type.

While it is a great idea to reduce your saturated fats and eat more fresh fruit and veggies, I cannot see anybody being able to 'cure' their acne using these methods. You need medical help.

hope this helps,

There's about 16g of sugar in each apple, you know.

enema: They shove a tube up your arse with warm, soapy water. This causes you to "release those toxins in your body" (a.k.a poop)

My cousin needed to get one for a surgery she was having. She said it was highly uncomfortable.

Do u think that maybe, if u do that, if u eat apples for 3 days and ur face clears up for that time, then u can take the right precautions to avoid the break out again? just have a better diet and it wont come back nearly as bad. i dont have that bad of acne yet but ive noticed it getting worse slowly now on my face and chest a little. i want to stop it now and prevent it from getting worse cuz ive seen bad acne. i have a few bumps, not pimples, and im startin to get black heads around my jaw line. ive also had a few pimples show up right in the middle of my chest basically. i has a pimple right under my lip a lil while ago and now the little sore area wont go away... but, i want the bumps that arent becoming pimples to go away and i want the few scars ive got now to go away. is there a way to get rid of the scars?

Come on people this is such an obvious scam.. Just look at that picture on the website of that girl before and after this 'treatment'. On the before picture she has acne all over her face and in the after picture she has the clearest skin possible. Even if this 'treatment' cured her acne in 3 days, it's impossible for all those red marks to just go away in 3 days. The guy that created this scam probably googled accutane before and after for that pic.

No matter how desparate you are don't let scammers like this guy get to you.

I'm not saying that this stuff doesn't work but that there are way better alternatives. Chris Gibson didn't discover this procedure, it's been used for centuries. Basically u do a colon cleanse and a liver flush, and u don't have to literally screw yourself for this detox. U can take in a lot of fiber and maybe some other laxatives to clean out the colon and then proceed with eating apples, and only drinking water, lemon juice, apple juice, cranberry juice, and/ or prune juice. A disciplined 3 day diet should show results but is kind of extreme. I guess if you're desperate you can try it to get things going. Then you could detox once a week, then once a month, and eventually annually. If you get no results, or maybe even worse, then it is obvious that your acne is not affected by your diet or toxins at all (but that's unlikely). Hope this was helpful and wish you luck. And don't kill yourselves because that tends to make your entire body look uglier