Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
White

Blackhead on FINGER?

Ok the last 2 days or so i felt a small pain on the top of my index finger right behind the nail, you know where the first "joint" or "bend" of your finger is.

Well i thought i cut myself or something so i ignored it. well today i get a closer look and its a small black dot! a blackhead! i tried to squeeze it out but it wasnt moving. At first i thought it was a wart and i was like "o shit!"

So anyone ever had a zit in a wierd place like that?

Guess ill just spot treat it with tea tree oil or something haha...

its unlikely to be a blackhead as there arnt real pores so close to that area as they are TINY and there isnt really a way for it to become blocked as that area of ur body doesnt really produce sebum as there is no hair folicle!

its small/black perfectly roundi can feel it and there is mild pain involved.

Should i try and pull it out with a tweezer? it looks like it sitting right beneath the skin

il be honest the only thing that i can think of is

"ok wierd"

i dont know what 2 suggest really.

its on ur finger so its not like it matters too much,

so maybe try n get it out with a needle?

but like i said im jus guessin,

i jus kno that id try n get it out or somethin jus coz its on my finger an i cudnt care less if i had a mark on it hehe.

FARRRless embarrasing than on ur face etc.

jus makesure needle is clean if u do :wacko::wacko::wacko:

sounds really weird. i think you should poke it with a needle, and if it doesnt pop or anything, then try and get it out with tweezers.

hahqa thats hella crazy, i'd be all over that thing tryin to get it out haha tweezers would be a good idea, or a pocket knife lol

I had a blackhead on my finger once. I thought "no way, you can't get spots on your finger!!!". But it really was. I squeezed and it came out like a normal blackhead would on your face. I had one on my wrist once too. Used tweezers to get that beast out!

Uhm...

That's pretty weird...

It's probably a mole... There are no oil glands in your fingers... So a pimple nor a blackhead is pretty impossible...