Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

that's not good.

First off, are you using the full amount of bp yet? I can't remember exactly how long you have been on the Regimen. If it is the moisturizer that is bothering you, only use a small amount, once a day for the first week and see if you can gradually tolerate it. Anytime you use the "acids" (glycolic or lactic) there is some stinging in the beginning that usually resolves after a week or two of use.

See if you can alternate that new moisturizer with an older one for the first week or so.

Just put up with the sting, its what i do. The sting only hurts you, not your face (if you get me).

I find running some hottish water and putting your hands under them helps to relieve the sting, and just let your mind wander.

i think i kno where i went on

i pupt BP on my chin then my friend asked me to go out for a spin in his car so i didnt apply moisturiser til like 30 mins after applyin BP, the rest of my face i did wen i got bak it didnt sting much, n ouch ! another tip wen eating ketchup dont get it on ure area where uve applied BP without moistiruser!!! big ouch lol

*Slight hijack* I started using Eucerin's moisturiser 5 days ago and it stings on my skin a little (hurt more the first 2 days I used it), but the main thing is that it makes my skin RED!!

Does anyone else have this problem with it? Did this happen too when you started using it? :confused:

No, you are probably using to much. It requires just a small blob, otherwise the aha will react with the bp and sting. Plus you should wait at least two weeks before starting the regimen. Another good thing is using less means buying less of this expensive bastard lol :D

whoa lookin at ure regimen it says you apply BP after moisturising i think that aint the right way to do it, i hope it is otherwise ive been doin it wrong!

yea it does sting.

it stings real bad at start hehe.

apply it at night more than u do in the day,

if u squeeze the bottle gently u get a thin line come out, i use index finger an middle finger length for my chin/neck

so two fingers worth.

Then rub it in2 my hands so its all over both my hands

then gently glide my hands over my skin an voala!