Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i started the clear skin regimen 5 days ago on the 23ed. of this month. now am confused about how many times should i clean my face each day? and should i start applying the BP three times a day, or not yet? cus until now i've been applying once aday, at night befor i sleep.

am using:

• Neutogena ''acne on the spot treatment''
  • Neutrogena ''moistrizer with SPF 15''
  • '' PROV'GEL '' it's a cleansing gel given to me by my dermatolegist

ANY HELP IS APRECIATED

The Regimen is designed to be done twice a day. If you feel you need to wash your face 3 times a day (because you workout, etc.) you can do this, but you should not apply the BP more than twice (most people do it when they wake up and before they go to bed).

HOWEVER, it isn't a bad idea to start out doing only one application a day until your skin gets used to the BP. This means overall slower results, but less redness, dryness, irritation, peeling, etc. in the interim.

i really dont think you should put it on three times a day, i think thats over-irritating it, and from what a lot of people on these boards have proven, you get clear with just two times per day.

3 is defo too much

if u intend on goin swimming or somethin

then apply in morning like normal

and then after ur swimming session

then wait til next morning to apply again.

a few hours isnt gonna make the world of diff but applying again and again mite over irritate for sure

Wash face 2 times

Apply BP once during first week, very thin film. Please don't worry about not using enough BP (until your third week)!!!!!

SLOWLY ramp up the BP dosage or you could put 2 fingers of BP at the beginning of the regimen if you want to BBQ your face.

Every time you wash your face, RINSE RINSE RINSE RINSE RINSE until your face is completely clean or else you'll get a bunch of clogged pores like me cuz' your face is suffereing from all those new chemicals you're applying to your face.

Yup once in the morning and once in the evening, remembering to start with a lowish dose of BP, perhaps 1/4 of a finger length and then each week as your skin adaps you can use more and more until you're at the full finger.