Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Booger

I want to be pretty again..

Hello.

I went out about bought all the stuff to start my regimen today. I am using Cetaphil Cleanser, On-the-Spot Treatment, and Neutrogena anti-wrinkle anti-blemish cream (recommended by Cosmopolitan). I am too lazy to go get my camera out of my car right now but I will work on getting a "before" picture up. Lets see.. a little about my acne past.. dum dum dum! I have never had really bad acne it's always been quite light to mild (a few zits here and there the 'monthly' breakout.. but always consistent. Never a clear face). When I was around 15 my mom took me to the dermatologist and I went on some cream but it wasn't really clearing anything up and it cost a lot of money for the monthly visits. From there I just did my own thing and my acne wasn't all that bad but it started to bother me. So I went on birth control pills to clear it up. Those actually worked quite well but then they started making me sick after about a year of taking them. So I went to using Neutrogena Bar of face soap and that worked except made my face dry. Then my dear little sister brought home a pack of Oxy pads and i tried them out. (That was about a month ago.. I am at 18 years of age now). Ever since then I can't get the initial break out that the pads caused.. to go away. So I am trying the regimen! :pray: I'll keep you updated on my progress! Good luck to the rest of you!!