Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

s500 -

Where did you get your needles and how did you control the depth of the needeling? How closely did you space your needle pokes?

s500 -

Also - how long has it been since you began needling? Are you satisfied that the results are not just from swelling?

Hey s500,

I think Dan was wondering how long ago you did this needling (a week, 2 weeks, or 1 month)? Sometimes the immediate swelling can make it look like things improved significantly but it should only last a week or so.

Good luck.

Sorry for the miss understanding, its been 10 days now and when I look at it, it looks like skin not swelling.

That's great news. I want to try this before punches too, but I am afraid to do it myself. Hi Agoff, how did the Loron procedure work? That's a kind of needling, right?

Theres nothing to it and after doing it i just cant see any risks unless others have reported different, take a needle and poke away insid eof he scar nothing to loose, make sure you have good healing ointment after, its also painless since the needle is so thin, can someone tell me why this isnt tried more then cross, you penetrate deeper and it has alot more accuracy with less risks then cross.