Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2nd month of Accutane, No new pimples and most of my old ones are gone already. But the downside is all the scars I have and all the dark marks. I never noticed how bad they are.

hey man, dont be discouraged...when i was younger i picked and crap at my face.....resulted in a bunch of purple / black marks...thought they would never go away.....

its been like 2 years now and they are all gone...just takes time

Yeah, the red marks will start healing on their own, so don't worry about it. If you're still in your teens, you are even more lucky because younger skin repairs much easier than older skin.

You're ahead of the game, Penguin. You have no new acne. That's what the accutane is for...and it's working for you. The marks fade. You're taking steps in the right direction. You say you can't seem to win...but I see otherwise. If the accutane is doing it's job, and you're not breaking out anymore...then you're winning over acne, which is what so many try to do, and what so many fail in doing. Keep your head up.

I've been off more than a year man and mine are still healing, but they are barely noticeable unless you are like sniffing my face. Plus its a lot better than having to worry about getting new zits everyday. good luck

yea i've gotten a lot of scars on my right cheek that haven't healed much at all for about a year and a half now. the redness is now a pinkish colour but the indented rolling scars remain :(