Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
turd

im getting annoyed at the shineyness of my face

after i put on bp and moisturizer it doesnt look that shiney but ill catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror at work our school a few hours later in the day and i look sooo greasy and shiney... looks like ive been sweating i look dumb.....

any help... i dont even use that much bp or moisturizer .... only 1 finger length of moistuizer and half a finger of BP

it couuld depend on the moisturiser when i was using this niveastuff before one of my mates said they could see their reflection in my face lmao lol so ye cud depend on the typa moisturiser

im a guy.. so im not buying that powder

and everyone else says that the eucrein skin renewal day lotion doesnt leave shine or greasyness on the face

but it is on me wtf

moisturizers that double as sunscreen ALWAYS will leave you shiny.

i use a neutrogena sensitive skin oil-free lotion that goes on perfectly.

does it help fade scars and smoothin out my skin? and help fade dark spots?

im a guy.. so im not buying that powder

and everyone else says that the eucrein skin renewal day lotion doesnt leave shine or greasyness on the face

but it is on me wtf

Be a man, suck it up, and dab powder on your face if you're really bothered by the appearance of shininess. It's not obvious makeup, it's more like skin colored baby powder. It temporarily makes you look less shiny and oily, not like you're wearing makeup. It's pretty much the manliest makeup option out there and would help with shininess. Another thing would be oil blotting sheets to absorb the oil off of your face and help reduce shine that way.

i took two full bottles of vitamin b5 and it did nothing

anyway

im hardly a nerd.... im a preppy jock, college athlete now

nice "nerd" faces u use two dork

ya i was thinkin that billy

the bp doesnt dry my skin at all... the purpose bar dries my skin out then i apply bp and then its fine

i probabaly wont moisturizer unless its at night when i dont care about my shiney face

i didn't get super dry at first like they say you might, in fact it took almost 2 months and then i started getting really dry and flakey. i would use at least a little moisturizer. it's all about balance. like someone else said, try a moisturizer that doesn't double as an spf.