Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi guys

any of you who take 10g B5 powder per. day how many teaspoons does 10g equal?? I've been taking 3-4 teaspoons of B5 to try and take 10g is this right?please help :)

no cos i have a massive tub of powder i forgot to order a scoop i am such a dumb ass

any ideas anyone????????????

hi there,

i'm pretty sure that 1 tea spoon is roughly about 3 grams of b5.... but i'm not 100% sure on that. contact the maker of the product and ask if you're worried.

i'm about to start b5 tablets next week. does the powder taste ok? i may get some as it is cheaper. do you prefer to disolve it in water or just swallow it then wash down with water? do you have any side effects from the high dose?

best of luck,

tim

i've been taking about 4 teaspoons so thats about right.

quite impressed so far with b5 but its only been 2.5 weeeks so not sure if its jus coincidence at the mo.

the powder is horrible !! you need to jus knock it bak with some juice and then take a sweetie to take the taste away!! i managed it with a hangover today so you'll be fine!

em side effects- jus running to the loo really lol!! be careful prob best to take it with your food and dont go 4 a long drive jus after taking it!!!!!

ha ha good luck :)

hi there,

i'm pretty sure that 1 tea spoon is roughly about 3 grams of b5.... but i'm not 100% sure on that. contact the maker of the product and ask if you're worried.

i'm about to start b5 tablets next week. does the powder taste ok? i may get some as it is cheaper. do you prefer to disolve it in water or just swallow it then wash down with water? do you have any side effects from the high dose?

best of luck,

tim

Three teaspoons equals roughly 10 grams. I have been using B5 powder for the past six weeks and actually have a measuring scoop so I have tested the amounts.

what has been the effect so far?

tim

The results are gradual; I didn't start to notice them until this week. B5 works you just have to give it time; give it three months before you give up.

where can I get the B5 powder form?

thanks

The results are gradual; I didn't start to notice them until this week. B5 works you just have to give it time; give it three months before you give up.

cheers thanx!

206 bear--em i'm in the uk where r u ?

if your not in the uk there is no point in me telling u where i got my b5 powder cos you will hav to pay shipping and its quite a lot :)