Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

rite i been on the regime since september..........i used 10% bp gel for the first 4 months and now changed to 2.5%...... but still i am breaking out and my marks are just not going!!!!!!!!! so i was wondering how much mouistuiser to use? in the night i just put it all on, my face is thick white beacuse i use so much, and my skin isnt that dry! in the day i just use enough but not loads like the night, my mum came in last night and said that it will bring more spots using so much and it isnt good, shall i just use the same amount i use in the day?????????????????

thanks jonnozan xxx

if it is all caked on and your face is white, it does sound like you are using way too much moisturizer.

Let me know exactly which products you are using, how much you are using, and how often.

i dont use any more at night than i do in teh day an my marks are fading fast.

i apply enough to make sure my skin isnt dry an thats it brother.

im using

simple cleansing bar for sensitve skin

aquagel 2.5% bp

nivia visage oil free moustiriser

i only apply the bp gel at night

yeh i will try tonight to not cake it on, at night my face is just white lol!

could this stop my oily skin too??????

my skin is never dry once i have mousturised

ur skin isnt dry coz thats what moisturisers do lol

makin ur face white is definately overkill.

apply it thinly an thats it

rub it in ur hands an smooth an gently glide ur hands over ur skin.

alrite thanks mate...

yeh lol i kno what they are there for but my skin isnt really dry because its so oily, looks like a mirror!!!!!!!

ill try it tonight then, hmmm i might jus go and c my derm and go on roaccutane!..........

i honestly was thinkin of goin on accutane but the regimen WORKS brother!

its about patience an time

roccutane breaks u out before it clears u usually so ur skin wil get worse 1st an taht wud suck im sure ud agree.

well yeh i spose it would!!!!!

hmmmm the marks take so long tho!! i just wna b clear for the summer and not worry about doin this applying bp gel waitin and all that shit!!!!!!!!!

dude once ur clear u stil gotta use bp u do know that dont u...

ima stil be applying BP all thru summer until this xmas before i even THINK about slowing down.

bp isnt a perminant fix it jus keeps ur skin under complete control once u get thru the teething stage!

lol yeh of course i know that!!! just to get it under control! i dont think the doc would put me on roaccutane tho. Im taking tetralysal in the morning, should i stop using that??

lol yeh of course i know that!!! just to get it under control! i dont think the doc would put me on roaccutane tho. Im taking tetralysal in the morning, should i stop using that??

what is it?

a tablet, i dont think it is doing anything!!!!!! lol sorry i dont know much about it really, sure someone on here does tho

??????

im using

simple cleansing bar for sensitve skin

aquagel 2.5% bp

nivia visage oil free moustiriser

i only apply the bp gel at night

yeh i will try tonight to not cake it on, at night my face is just white lol!

could this stop my oily skin too??????

my skin is never dry once i have mousturised

You need to use the bp twice daily to get optimal results.

Can you work in a morning application?

And as for the moisturizer, only use as much as you need.

some people need alot, while others only need a little. Don't just cake it on, play around with it and find your ideal amount.

i did do it twice a day, but wont the marks take even longer to go away???? i just want my marks gone, if they did i would have two spots atm!!!!!

by "marks" are you referring to the little pinkish/red spots that are left after a pimple heals?

You can consider adding something with AHA, such as a moisturizer with a bit of glycolic or lactic acid. Those are chemical exfoliants and help to resolve those red spots quicker.

yeh well, its like dark mark just annoying!

another question, i have 1 whiteheads and i popped them now under the scab they have come back!! what shall i do, i need them to be gone by the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave it alone

maybe bathe it in salt water at night an hope that it dries up lots

but2b honest it wont be gone by the weekend i dont think

takes longer than that usually an its thurs tomoro

never try to get that stuff off your face any quicker than its going to come out on its own. you will almost ALWAYS make it worse and than it will be on even longer.

never try to get that stuff off your face any quicker than its going to come out on its own. you will almost ALWAYS make it worse and than it will be on even longer.

i think it depends more on where it is, determining whether the red mark will last longer

i think it depends more on where it is, determining whether the red mark will last longer

yup its around my mouth, its gone down quite alot, i recon it wont be that noticable by the weekend :-)

Thanks alot guys :D:D:D:D