Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dawkyou

Moisturizers...store bought

So what is the best moisturizer to use, I'm not doing much to my skin because i have to work 5 days a week. I have a lot of redness and scarring, but i cant have downtime. So i'm just doing some aspirin masks and using that scotch tape thing. I read a moisturizer is a must. Why and which ones are good? Thanks

best moisturizers I've ever used are- peter thomas roth oil free moisturizer:Peter thomas roth oil free enviromental repair gel:kiss my face oil free moisturizer with NAPCA. All others I have tried broke me out eventually, but those ones I have used long term and not once had a prob. Right now I am using the kiss my face one, I mixed it with some Idebenone powder to make it like a wrinkle lotion, so far so good.

where are these located in stores? like say, walmart?

No you can get peter thomas roth at finer stores like maybe in the mall. I know ULTA and maybe sephora sell it. As for kiss my face I got mine at the vitamin shoppe. Most vitamin stores or stores that sell natural stuff should carry that line, thats the only lotion from that line that I have tried though, and I swear it keeps my acne away and helps clear my skin for some reason. The only reason I stopped using it in the first place was because I wanted something that would be anti aging, but now that I added Idebenone to it I feel better about using it.

Not all of us live by a mall, any good moisturizers sold at walmart or a store like it?

ive tried all the ones over the counter bt like neutrogena, clean & clear, aveeno, ect..ect..none worked for me. You dont have any health food stores where you live? thats where you get the kiss my face lotion.

i use purpose moisturizer. I like it and I buy it at cvs or eckard. You can use it as a sunscreen too.

even that one made me break out, it felt greasy too. Complex 15 was ok, but I think it might have given me some blackheads though.