Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SuperSize

Q's on Ance Free, Repair Lotions, and Cotton Pads.

OK, Hi, I've been using Acne Free for about a week now, and it looks to be working great. It's getting rid of most of my pimples, but some of my scares are still here.

On the Ance Free bottles, it says to use a cotton pad to apply the toner and repair lotion. Why a cotton pad for the repair lotion? I can understand the toner, but putting lotion on a cotton pad doesn't make any sense to me.

Speaking of repair lotions, my friend has Proactiv, and why are most of the 3 Step acne cleaners have small repair lotion bottles? The other two bottles are huge compared to the repair lotion. Shouldn't the repair lotion be equally big or even bigger than the other two bottles?

Is this like a marketing thing, to get you to run out of cleaners faster, so you have to go back and buy more?

OK, Hi, I've been using Acne Free for about a week now, and it looks to be working great. It's getting rid of most of my pimples, but some of my scares are still here.

On the Ance Free bottles, it says to use a cotton pad to apply the toner and repair lotion. Why a cotton pad for the repair lotion? I can understand the toner, but putting lotion on a cotton pad doesn't make any sense to me.

Speaking of repair lotions, my friend has Proactiv, and why are most of the 3 Step acne cleaners have small repair lotion bottles? The other two bottles are huge compared to the repair lotion. Shouldn't the repair lotion be equally big or even bigger than the other two bottles?

Is this like a marketing thing, to get you to run out of cleaners faster, so you have to go back and buy more?

I used Acne Free for a while too. I dont know if there are any advantages to using the cotton pad, but I liked using it better than using my fingures to apply the BP. Just felt nicer IMO. And yeah the Proactive and Acne Free BP bottles are too small, that always pissed me off. :wacko: Must be a marketing thing...