Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
longshot

Eucerin sting

I have been on the Regimen for 4 weeks now and I have used Cetaphil Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Lotion. Both caused my face to turn really red and my skin stung like crazy upon application and for as long as 1 hr afterwards. I have heard so many great things about Eucerin, but I have also heard that it stings. Do you think my skin is too sensitive for Eucerin?

Eucerin is pretty mild, most people tolerate it fine.

It is much milder than the Neutrogena Healthy Skin.

I've not used Cetaphil moisturizer so I can't compare the two, but Eucerin Skin Renewal has a small amount of lactic acid, and Cetaphil doesn't.

But, for me, the Eucerin actually felt more soothing than the other regular moisturizers I tried.

But, my skin isn't typically sensitive.

You may just have to try it and see.

I've used Eucerin Skin Renewel and it irriated my face a bit. I also used Cetaphil Moisturizer with SPF 15 and it also irritates my face a bit. I'm still using the Cetaphil one because I'm not sure which other one to use. It might be that Cetaphil moisturizer has alcohol in it but I'm not sure which one works well and is alcohol free though.

Eucerin is pretty mild, most people tolerate it fine.

It is much milder than the Neutrogena Healthy Skin.

I've not used Cetaphil moisturizer so I can't compare the two, but Eucerin Skin Renewal has a small amount of lactic acid, and Cetaphil doesn't.

But, for me, the Eucerin actually felt more soothing than the other regular moisturizers I tried.

But, my skin isn't typically sensitive.

You may just have to try it and see.

Thanks...I guess it can't hurt to try Eucerin Skin Renewal.