Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mulzachan

Rawlins Personal Regimen Log

Day 1:

well, i have finally decided to try and start following this regimen. i have never really had bad acne until about a month ago, where i broke out so bad i wouldnt even look in a mirror. i started to become really anti-social and my confidennce is pretty much down to the zero level. I know that who you are on the inside is important too, but its hard to see all these other people so clear and happy and me trying so hard but nothing really working so im hoping starting this regimen will control some of this acne and get it off my face, cuz this is something i havent tried yet.

My products are:

Nivea for Men Double Action Face Cleansing

Neutrogena On-the-spot Acne Treatment (2.5% BP)

Nivea for Men Revitalizing Moisturizing Lotion

ill basically be following Dans steps very closely while using these products. Now that i have all the products i need i am hoping to see some decent results in the upcoming weeks.

Hi Rawlin,

just wanted to wish you luck with the Regimen!

I'm not familiar with that wash and moisturizer, so just check the lable's and make sure they are oil-free and non-comedogenic.

Let me know if you ever need any help with this!

Day 3:

thanks a lot Brandy, i made sure to read all the guidelines and stuff before i bought my products, so im good with all that. and ill be sure to ask you if i need anything.

ok, well, its only day 3 so there hasnt been any MAJOR improvement, but my face is doing a bit better. the breakout on my right cheek is almost completely gone, and my left cheek is going to take a bit longer because i was dumb and picked and tried to pop one, but theyre also starting to go away. right when i got home, one of the ones that i didnt touch simply came right off when i brushed it. yus!

i did get a new whitehead an inch away from the right side of my nose, on the first day, but its died down a bit and i havent poppped it yet. so basically, im looking a bit better, and im just trying to stay positive. no problems with irritation, probably because i used 10% BP gel before i started the regimen. Ive started using 1 finger of my current BP gel, and i already know by next week ill ramp it up to 1 1/2, so by three weeks i will probably be at the full 2 fingers. i just have to remember to stay positive always, be gentle, and keep up with the regimen EVERY DAY. and so the journey continues......

What up man!! Good luck man... From my experience it doesnt make no difference how much BP i use... I used 2 fingers before and i went back to less then 1 finger full i still got the same results... $ saving the bucks though man... I only bp during the day now and i use aha at night to get rid of the black heads, white heads, and clear the pores out and shrink them to non existant... I love my set up now more then ever plus less bp would allow my skin to heal at night so the acne would disapper even faster... I changed regimen becuase i was 100% clear and i wished i changed it long time ago because everything on my face heals alot faster plus its even tone and my scars are shrinking with the pores... Ill be posting pictures so people can see the red marks do fade faster my way.... Plus i havent gotten another zit for quite awhile.. Knock on wood...have a good one and good luck..

thanks a lot, i appreciate it.

Day 5:

pretty good news to report here, i have no active acne on my face. its still not great, because i have quite a few scabs or red marks that still have to come off, but no active pimples is a big improvement and i felt really good today. the scabs will eventually just be able to be rubbed off, and red marks fade eventually. ive also been drinking lots of water and green tea, just hoping to get healthier in general.

well, nothing else really to say, im happy with the regimen and im anxious to see where it takes me.

Day 7:

im pretty proud of myself for sticking to the regimen closely. a lot of times ill make plans to do something and then deviate around it, only doing it every now and then. but i know this is something i need to be committed too, and im seeing good results already. i got a tiny bump on the left side of my cheek yesterday, but its almost completely already, so thats great. still a few scabs to get, and ive decided ill be putting neosporin on the red makrs that i have, because i think they will heal faster that way. i dont have too many just a few around my cheek area, two that stick out a little. well, thats pretty much it, glad i had good news to report

Day 10:

well, its been ten days now. my scabs are still healing, i really wish they would just get off my face already. my red makrs are currently being treated with neosporin, and i wasnt having any active acne on my face until just yesterday night. i got one of those ingrown hair pimples, and if you have never had them before, youre lucky. they sting basically the entire day, and i just squeezed the hair out, so i will probably have a scab there tomorrow. oh well, still improving decently enough, and its only been 10 days so i cant really make any judgements yet. i can only continue doing the regimen and just hope for the best.

also, hopefully next week when i run out of my neutrogena supply ill be ordering dans gel. i like this stuff, but its too costly and i hear a lot of good things about dans, so i owe it a shot.