Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UnsungAcneHero

Week 4 Progress

I am on week 4 as of yesterday.. time flies! I've noticed alot of clearing on my chin and jawline area. I got zits galore there before. I do have some large papules which decided to make an appearance on both sides of my nose. Even those, at least the right side, are starting to come to a head so those should be clearing soon. Other than my nose, things are improving.

I started Dan's Gel last week and people aren't kidding; that stuff is awesome! Neutrogena OTS left a dry residue behind and clumped with my moisturizer. Anyone considering Dan's gel over OTS, I reccommend it! :dance:

im using neutrogena product and its not clumpping any more for me... Just you need to know how to applie the moisturizer, and how long to wait and be gentle the hole time when appling and it stays on fine plus i dont use huge amounts of it like dans says... I think to much is waste of product and its really not doing anything.... Drown the face with BP you got to be kidding because the skin can only use so much and i wonder what happens to the spare amount of it...

I too am on Week 4 of the Regimen. I cleared up tremedously but am currently having a breakout. I just changed to Dan's BP gel and I love it! I am hoping to overcome this breakout and become acne-free:) Good luck!

I too am on Week 4 of the Regimen. I cleared up tremedously but am currently having a breakout. I just changed to Dan's BP gel and I love it! I am hoping to overcome this breakout and become acne-free:) Good luck!

Just remember, we're in the same boat together. Hang in there too!