Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ihaveacneonmywonka

Everything was goin ok...

Hi,

I'm on my 2nd week, 3rd day, and i broke out really bad this morning and i havent for ages. I've got about 4 pimples, and 1 yellowhead, and its bad. I mean i thought everything was stabalising and i would be clear by next week, but bam its really hit me here. Any thoughts on why this breakout?

Hmm, its pretty bad tho, about 7 pimples. Was all goin so good as well! How long til this stage disappears?

Hmm, it could be the Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream i have just started to use, but that shouldnt be breaking me out???

Thanks for the replies guys!

You're in the breakout stage. Many people see immediate improvement before they start breaking out. You'll probably have breakouts on and off for at least the first two months.

Guest Fraser

Hi,

I'm on my 2nd week, 3rd day, and i broke out really bad this morning and i havent for ages. I've got about 4 pimples, and 1 yellowhead, and its bad. I mean i thought everything was stabalising and i would be clear by next week, but bam its really hit me here. Any thoughts on why this breakout?

Same things hapening 2 me except im on the 3rd week now. all seems normal so stick with it :)