Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Akira

What should i do about spots under the skin?

Guest Akira

I have a spot thats been under my skin for months, its a bump and looks slightly purpleish, i cant extract it and wont go away, any one know what i can do?

hey,

i also have the same thing, but it seems to get worse and then get better but its still there. i have no idea what to do, i tried putting a pin in it to see if it was filled with pus but that didnt work. sorry i cant help.

Don't keep pissing about with it to start off with if it hasn't got anything coming out of it, just be gentle with it, keep it clean and put treatments on that will dry it out overnight. hopefully this will clear it up.

I am suffering from a simular thing...my skin looks reddish/purple and no matter what I do nothing seems to fade/get rid of it!!!!!!

Fucking Acne.

fucking relax people.. its just a pimple.. i know its noticable but jeez would you rather screw around with it and make it worse and possibly scar? just live with it for the next 3 weeks (thats how long it takes for mine to go away) and dont play with it and it will go away.

i dont know if you guys have this where you live, but im from australia and i use an old fashioned 'ointment' i suppose you would call it....i used to get those papule thingys under my skin, they would stay there for weeks and weeks and never go away, but applying "thars" a couple of times a day would draw out the impurities and bring it to a head within a day or two....its really good stuff, my grandma used to use it then my mum...been around for years obviously but it works! hope that helps... :)