Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Demonic-Charmed

Go on a Holiday if you want clear skin!

Somewhere sunny and with a beach! Since I went away for two weeks my skin really cleared up! I'm on ROacctuane and I hardly had to use suncream, my skin didnt burn just tanned and each day it got more clear! I think if I never went my skin would be very bad still so getting exposure to sun is actually good for your skin not bad like so many skin care products/people say!

The best thing about it was going to school for once in my life I didnt have to worry. 3 people said "wow your skin has really cleared up" seriously I thought I'd never hear thoes words in my life!

Has anyone else gone on a holiday or went out alot in summer and their skin cleared up? I'm scared that noww Im back the tan will fade away and my skin will get worse..*shrugs* I dont know, maybe I'll start using a solarium if it returns.

I'm not promoting the sun with skin cancer and everything but I'm being honest it does help to clear skin up aslong as you dont get burnt so apply sunscreen. :D

Oh the only bad thing about school today apart from the boringness was this new girl asked me a question and when I answerd it she said "You should really get some blistex for your lips" I couldnt beleive what she said lol! She doesnt know half of the skin problems Ive been through and the fact that I was on roacctuane. The funny thing was I actually had blistex in my pocket so I pulled it out! HA showed her..stupid bitch!

Lol, happy for ya. Sound like your all good now, I doubt it will come back.

Im off to spain shortly soon hpefully it will do wonders for me too.

Thank you very much and hey thats great! It could be a combination of the sun and roacctuane, whatever it was everything so good luck. I really think you will come back looking great from spain posh! ;)

I've noticed that on vacations that my acne decreases significantly, and I think it's more due to the lack of stress than anything else. Usually when I'm on a trip I'm not thinking about my acne or how to prevent acne or if the acne is getting worse - I'm just concerned with having a good time. That probably makes all the difference.

If only I could find a way to be like that all the time....

Much sun on the short term might help. Though on the long run it's more what skin care products/people say; it will dry out your skin and it will age faster. But you shouldn't worry to much about that. Just have fun

yeah, going on vacation to a sunny place DRAMATICALLY clears up acne! I don't care what anyone says; it's true! It works better than any chemicals the doctors give you. It's the real, natural thing. Try it out!

Lol, happy for ya. Sound like your all good now, I doubt it will come back.

Im off to spain shortly soon hpefully it will do wonders for me too.

Hey I'm going to Spain too! Except I have to wait until the summer... :doubt:

Where in Spain? I'm spending most of the time in Madrid.

Anyway, to stay on topic... I noticed the same thing. Being out in the sun and the fresh air really helps to clear my skin, but I agree w/ Miss Jossette- I think the lack of stress plays a big role in that. I've noticed that everytime I travel (even to cold climates), my skin is always clear or clears up. :angel:

Go on a Holiday if you want clear skin!, Well it worked for me anyway

Im broke, so is my dad, i think hes more broke than me, and i dont even work

i suck.

i suck.

You dont suck lol, especially because of that. If you can't afford a Holiday why dont you try catching as much sun as you can and using sea water or salt water to wash your face everyday?

Guest Tenshi

i suck.

You dont suck lol, especially because of that. If you can't afford a Holiday why dont you try catching as much sun as you can and using sea water or salt water to wash your face everyday?

better yet dont ever do that..unless u wanna mess your skin up..sun is only a temporary fix as we all have tried and tested ourselves..evreytime i went to Bali or Japan during the summer my skin did the same..then especially if u tan it's only building up skin cells and blocking pores..but a bit of sun-good ol' vitamin D and fresh air is good for everyone in moderation..

Because im on accutane ive been able to get away with most things like tanning...accutane is just a miracle pill..

Hi Everyone, It's been a while since I wrote. Few months ago I was terrible not severe acne but it was bad. To go from a clear skin to a face full of pimples was horrible. On top of that I was hit with stress. I went to a derm and he gave me atibiotics (mino) who told me it was going to get worse and then better. for three months it was bad my neck was horrible, red and it was iching so bad. I decided to cope with it for three months. No more antibiotics, most of my pimples cleared but i do get pimples on my forehead nose and chin, t zone to be exact. But definitely not as bad as it was. I guess it was most of it because of the stress. I would, cry everyday, didn't go out, and everything changed since then. Eventhough I look much much better I still get stress I guess becuase mostly I am scared to go back to were I was. 13 days ago My boyfriends mother suggested anti depressants, clomipramine, for 10 days to see how i react to them and I slept like a baby, during the day I would forget about some few of the pimples I have and would take wonderful naps.lol.. My face was much better I guess because of the sleep I was getting. and no more bad moods. 3 days ago I stopped with the pills. The next day I could not sleep again and today I decided to read about stress and acne and let me tell you stress does have something to do with my pimples. If I continue with the anti depressants I need to take them for 6 weeks. wow I wrote a lot sorry, but Please do let me know your thoughts about it!!

Evelyn.