Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jasmin

Any current information on Isologen approval in the USA?

I did a search on google but I could not find any current information. There was an article talking about making the procedure more sterile in the labs and turning it in for FDA approval in 2005. I cant wait for this to be approved. It is the only procedure that I feel hopeful about and I could not bare any more negative outcomes from any procedures for scars. Sometimes with the light hitting my face directly I think it is not bad at all but then I see it sideways with a shadow and my right cheek looks so rough. I used to see the big pores on this side before the exoderm but now the pores are combined with more shallow wide indentations making it look so rough and horrible.

What was submitted for approval in 2005? The results of clinical trials or simply the initial application? If it's the former, then it could be approved pretty soon. If the latter, it'll be at least a few years.

What was submitted for approval in 2005? The results of clinical trials or simply the initial application? If it's the former, then it could be approved pretty soon. If the latter, it'll be at least a few years.

[/quote

A biologics license is expected to be filed with the FDA in late 2005. It says Phase 3 clinical trials were taking place in 2005. This article is from May 2005. http://www.in-pharmatechnologist.com/news/ng.asp?id=60326