Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rissa

No blood test, and no period on Accutane.

Ok I've only had two blood tests, which was five months ago, and I've been on accutane for seven months. Now no period. Anyone else having this problem? Whats wrong with me? AM I GOING TO DIE? AHHHHHH!!!!

Ok I've only had two blood tests, which was five months ago, and I've been on accutane for seven months. Now no period. Anyone else having this problem? Whats wrong with me? AM I GOING TO DIE? AHHHHHH!!!!

i forgot to add that I'm deffinitly not pregnant.

Accutane can effect the menses, but most women don't notice since they generally take BC pills at the same time which have a regulating effect. There's probably nothing wrong. I know you said you can not be pregnant, but if you have had any sex, even protected sex, you need to check for pregnancy. The only way you can be sure is if you have completely abstained, which may be what you meant, but i wanted to make sure.

Accutane can effect the menses, but most women don't notice since they generally take BC pills at the same time which have a regulating effect. There's probably nothing wrong. I know you said you can not be pregnant, but if you have had any sex, even protected sex, you need to check for pregnancy. The only way you can be sure is if you have completely abstained, which may be what you meant, but i wanted to make sure.

Yes I have completely abstained, Because I don't want to risk it. Thanks for replying to all of my questions. I think you replied to my eye drops one to.