Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LittleBabyface

anyone used this instead of the aspirin mask

http://www.stives.com/products/show_product.cfm?pid=72

IPB Image

its the ST ives

its basically a BHA but it will be probably easier to apply and less messier since its already in a tube, anyone tried this product on their face? i used it on my back and have gotten very good results, i just would of thought BHa wud be better for oily and acne prone skin, since my face gets really oily.

i really think that if people with oily skin can handle this, it will do us a lot better then maybe the AHA lotions

I have oily skin...I'm over 30. Been having oil skin for life lol

GA has done more help than SA. SA cracks...peels and reds my face with pain when used for more than one week.

Nopes no mosturizer. Being I have oily skin..and acne prone skin..mosturizer contributes in getting more breakouts on my face. Plus I hate the shiny glossy look. :D

I'm surprised Im using alov vera and it qualifies as a mosturizer lol

dam wth, ive been using the cetaphil moisturizer cause i heard that even if you have oily skin that you should still use moiturizers, like even some with SPF protection

I can tell you that mosturizers are not for everyone. I just dont trust them lol My skin is sensitive to a load of crap I dont even touch my face...I dont remember when was the last time I touched my face I mean with dry fingers lol

Cethapil is a good company I dont think their stuff are pore cloggers so you shouldnt worry...you can sort of tell if you breakout from it...problem is using too many stuff at the same time its hard to tell who is doing what.

Todays mosturizers are better than yester years lol I used them in early 20's and did not do shit except clog my pores. Maybe I would use a mosturizer when I become 40 years old or something when my skin prunes up lol But right now I dont like crap on my face except night time when I go to bed.

Glycolic Acid is too kind and helpful on my skin...and now that alpha hydrox made their products more effective you can't lose. The problem is that having marks stresses one out...I know how it is.

I am a perfectionist I have to be clean, cool and looking good...and marks fuck the whole shit up...even more painful is a breakout the next day. Thankfully to this forum I found out that my diet played a big role and was hurting me the stuff I was consuming like junkfood, no nutritious food, milk really fucked me up and big dosages of iodine daily intakes. I have not had a bad breakout since october of last year which was my birthday and fucking acne gave me that present lmao

sigh i just wanna get this crap away already, like a lot of ppl say im a handsome guy but then when they come c me close up their like "o wow ur suffering from acne?" well yea i got these gay marks on my face dont i?

big stab in the confidence section... for some reason i always feel like this is punishment for teasing my sister about her pimples when i was like 7 years old even thouhg i was joking around : /

sigh i just wanna get this crap away already, like a lot of ppl say im a handsome guy but then when they come c me close up their like "o wow ur suffering from acne?" well yea i got these gay marks on my face dont i?

I know what you mean about people. I got exactly the same comments from friends telling me my skin face does not look like the type to get acne. My mother never got acne and she is beautiful. My sis gets breakouts but she gets them from stress..she is very emotional. Me I got my bullcrap from using lots of bad products and unhealthy diet..and a bit of stress lol

big stab in the confidence section... for some reason i always feel like this is punishment for teasing my sister about her pimples when i was like 7 years old even thouhg i was joking around : /

Nah I don't think it works like that. I dont think we get punished for what we say because in time all that fades away and we are forgiven.

yea so tell me what you think of my new regimen? im not sure if i shud stick to Dans BP gel cause i think it might be doing more harm then good, ive already added so much shit to my face

yea so tell me what you think of my new regimen? im not sure if i shud stick to Dans BP gel cause i think it might be doing more harm then good, ive already added so much shit to my face

That is the problem that if you use alot of products to the face it damages the skin underneath and does not promote smooth healthy healing.

What level of acne do you have? Mild? Moderate?

mild right now, but i swear sometimes these marks in white lighting look like acne scars more then just brown/purple marks since im asian.

i dunnno wat i shud do about them i was thinking about maybe going for a peel