Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just wanted to give some of you some hope that may just be starting the regimen. I had moderate to severe acne at times with cysts and terrible blackheads around my lips. I really hated those blackheads! I've been on CSR since right after Christmas and my pores are small and no blackheads! I have about 1-2 pimples a month around my cycle and that's it so far. I hope it continues.

One problem I did have was getting the bp too close to my eyes. I have stopped using quite as much bp and stay way far away from my eyes and am doing way better.

Good luck to everyone! :D

Can you tell me what products you were using? Thanks! And good to hear youre doing much better...can't wait til I'm there!

:clap: So happy for you, congratulations! :clap:

Knowing that others are also beating the crap outta friggin' acne makes me so happy! :D:D

YEAH! :dance:

Can you tell me what products you were using?

Yes, please. Share your regimen with us. ;)

Very basic.

Morning and night...

Cetaphil cleanser rinse (not rub) with tepid water

10 minutes

Dan's CSR gel (I can't use a fingerful, I had that awful eye thing...use about 1/4 finger)

10 minutes

Cetaphil moisterizer 2 pumps

In the mornings in the shower I use a damp washcloth to exfoliate the dry flakes away.

thats it!

Very basic.

Morning and night...

Cetaphil cleanser rinse (not rub) with tepid water

10 minutes

Dan's CSR gel (I can't use a fingerful, I had that awful eye thing...use about 1/4 finger)

10 minutes

Cetaphil moisterizer 2 pumps

In the mornings in the shower I use a damp washcloth to exfoliate the dry flakes away.

thats it!

iwunderu....what was happening to your eyes? Just wondering, because I have noticed that my eyes are not only getting dry, but they look a little more wrinkled. I don't know if that is what you experienced. If it was, maybe I'm getting the BP too close to my eyes. What did you start doing? (Besides not getting it near your eyes ;) ) Just wondering if you use a good eye cream and what it is. Thanks.

If I apply BP too close, mine get a little redder, and with hereditary dark circles under my eyes, that looks like I just got beat up -- lmfaao yeah its funny but I'm so used to it. I have to go easy around eyes too.

Everything imaginable with my eyes...more wrinkles first. Then I put eye cream on, but it made the bp migrate to my eyes even though I wasn't close to my eyes with it. So now I stay extra far away from my eyes and use Curel lotion around my eyes right after washing so it soaks in during the 10 minute wait before bp.

It's absolutely crazy to have wrinkles and acne! :(