Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My face was about 98% clear and i started taking Clear5 two weeks ago to try to get rid of the oil on my face. These last todays i've started having the worse breakout in about a year. They are all very small red marks and a few tiny tiny white heads but it feels/looks awful because I'm so used to being clear. Do you guys think this is just an initial breakout? I know alot of people started seeing improvement with b5 after about two weeks.

Sounds to me like it is.. seems like its pulling all the gunk that doesnt need to be in your pores out.. i say you wait it out for *atleast* another week. :) Where did you get clear5? Ive heard of it.. but i cant find it anywhere..

you have to buy it online at acne-vitamins.com. Instead of taking 20 pills each day you only take 4-6 pills which is 2-3g of b5. The pills are time released so the idea is you dont need to take as much b5. I'm hoping this is just an initial breakout. I plan to continue for another two weeks and if im still breaking out ill quit.

I had a bad initial breakout too that I know was from B5. But Im about 38 days into it and my skin has looked better than it ever has. My breakout lasted for about a week or two also. You should probraly wait at least 3 weeks, because Im postive what you have is just an initial breakout, It shouldnt countinue and you should clear soon.