Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tenshi

If u dont wanna hear from the fake ppl ..please read

Guest Tenshi

There are alot of fakes and posers on the board..wouldnt it be great instead of giving them what they want..a reaction..a reply..to just ignore them completely?

So lets make it so if we ignore it and not make up topics for them or get mad or tell them to F off..but instead simply ignore them and maybe they will get tired of posting and go away...?

i think this will work..

Guest Tenshi

yeah sorry i got drunk and did that last night when i read some bullshit someone wrote

im guilty of it too..its just some in particular really piss me off..i just hate fakeness..but the only solution is to brush them off..works in real life too..so maybe this will be a good exercise..

theres another forum i go to and some guy registered and said he was my favorite artist's best friend...yeah right! we all totally ignored the guy and he never came back =)

I have no will power...It will be difficult ..but I will try my darndest.IPB Image

Me too. I'll try, but some posts are just screaming of idiocy and fakeness that responding back just can't be helped.

There are alot of fakes and posers on the board..wouldnt it be great instead of giving them what they want..a reaction..a reply..to just ignore them completely?

So lets make it so if we ignore it and not make up topics for them or get mad or tell them to F off..but instead simply ignore them and maybe they will get tired of posting and go away...?

i think this will work..

I agree, and starting now I'm going to ignore all your posts! Including this one! :dance:

:razz: I'm just kidding. ^_~

Guest Tenshi

i think this will work..

I agree, and starting now I'm going to ignore all your posts! Including this one! :dance:

:razz: I'm just kidding. ^_~

:snooty: he he.. well nobody listens to me anyway.. lol

my plan didnt work as everyone decided to reply to Marvin anyway...ppl dont realise by saying "no one cares what u have to say" is actually translated into "i care what u say otherwise i would not be replying at all"...so once again marvin got his way and nobody even realised..

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

People like Marvin break the boredom somewhat. Some may argue that threads about online dating, hair color, waxing, types of mobile phone's etc. are just as incessant and irrelevant. If we're playing mass ignore then i can think of a few people who deserve our e-backs, so to speak.

Just out of interest, what exactly is fake about Marvin? I mean that guy is fairly open about his insanity and lack of human contact. It's more than alot of people on here can say.

Guest Tenshi

People like Marvin break the boredom somewhat. Some may argue that threads about online dating, hair color, waxing, types of mobile phone's etc. are just as incessant and irrelevant. If we're playing mass ignore then i can think of a few people who deserve our e-backs, so to speak.

Just out of interest, what exactly is fake about Marvin? I mean that guy is fairly open about his insanity and lack of human contact. It's more than alot of people on here can say.

because its obvious hes taking the piss half the time..send me 10 tubes of BP..let me become a mod..talking about his asian girlfriend how submissive and obedient she was...i guess the recent posts have been nothing..its just when i think back to b4 aswell as his smart ass gallery comments...it comes off as fake..he even had a moment when he said his acne cleared up and then mocked everyone else for having acne..yeah it is fake..he's all over the place..there's nothing worse then 'actors'..its not just marvin..it could be anyone..

As long as there are message boards, there will be trolls. And as long as there are trolls, there will be those who give the trolls the attention they seek. It is inevitable.

there's nothing worse then 'actors'..its not just marvin..it could be anyone..

LOL 10 points to who she's referring to!

Arnt you just giving them more attention by making this post? Just ignore them yourself there's no need in trying to convince other's to do it. Mz SKYZIES

Chill people, making a thread about marvin is only going to spur him/her on. So Tenshi i know what you were getting at, but maybe this is making him laugh

Chill people, making a thread about marvin is only going to spur him/her on. So Tenshi i know what you were getting at, but maybe this is making him laugh

Exactly I couldnt agree more!!!!!

i think this will work..

I'm a fake and a poser. I guarantee you if you ignore me, I will indeed go away. Like a plastic bag caught in an updraft.

Guest Tenshi

there's nothing worse then 'actors'..its not just marvin..it could be anyone..

LOL 10 points to who she's referring to!

Arnt you just giving them more attention by making this post? Just ignore them yourself there's no need in trying to convince other's to do it. Mz SKYZIES

i wasnt referring to u. u are not exactly someone people pay that much attention too. but if u wanna self confess..be my guest.

i think ignoring is best..someone has to make a post on saying to ignore, so we dont reply to the thread..at least now its out in the open who the actors are. i see now nobody is actually replying to the thread question he makes..eventually i think all the madness will stop.

Your method is right tenshi and has worked in the past on me before in my adolescence. Showing that you don't care to somebody is a great way of making them stop acting like a jackass.

I am ashamed to say that as an adolescent I tended to go a little bit cold on girls if they had hurt/upset me in some way. I once tried this on someone who had hurt me and the response was quite different.

"Rupert, if you want to go silent then do. Nobody is going to care. Now stop sulking and grow up. You're not a baby"

Do you think I continued the cold treatment? No I started acting like a man. I remember this incident even now when my reaction to hurt is to hurt back. Gotta act like a man.

Guest Tenshi

Ironic that a fake person started this thread.

oh ok now let's see..that either A) proves that u know who i am..and have made up a new username hiding your real identity showing that u are indeed a fake or B) dont know who i am, so u have no facts to judge

PS. This is the internet..nobody know anything about anyone..but go and do your homework on ppl and their posting and u can easily sort the fakes from the genuine.

Your method is right tenshi and has worked in the past on me before in my adolescence. Showing that you don't care to somebody is a great way of making them stop acting like a jackass.

I am ashamed to say that as an adolescent I tended to go a little bit cold on girls if they had hurt/upset me in some way. I once tried this on someone who had hurt me and the response was quite different.

"Rupert, if you want to go silent then do. Nobody is going to care. Now stop sulking and grow up. You're not a baby"

Do you think I continued the cold treatment? No I started acting like a man. I remember this incident even now when my reaction to hurt is to hurt back. Gotta act like a man.

yeah im guilty of the same thing...often ppl attack me when im having a rough time and i say things i dont mean but im learning too that the best way is to let go and be strong...regret is a terrible thing..

I can tell you right now that saying that Tenshi is a fake person im completely false. Her 5,700 not only shows that she has contributed to this website but has helped many people (me definitely included). So to create a new username to insult someone who has contributed positively to this website more than you ever will is just sad and I won't even reply to you.

Guest Tenshi

I can tell you right now that saying that Tenshi is a fake person im completely false. Her 5,700 not only shows that she has contributed to this website but has helped many people (me definitely included). So to create a new username to insult someone who has contributed positively to this website more than you ever will is just sad and I won't even reply to you.

thanks.. :angel: and u remind me a lot like myself..we cant help but attack when we see stupidity...it's not until later we realise those same ppl werent worth a minutes thought.. damn 5,700 posts..i need to slow down..lol...im going in a few weeks time for a break anyway.. :ninja:

i think this will work..

I proposed this same idea with Justin a long time back, but to no avail.