Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

does anyone else know of or get thse like little bumps on there face.... like there either pimples that were going to form and they just stopped or what idk but if someone can tell me whats up ill be happy

ye i got em they aint bumps they are painful like bubbles under the skin that stay there for weeks lol and you cant burst em cos they ainit got no head, well i tried 2 burst them and this orangy liquid came seeping out of my pores, urgh not nice :(

yea dont burst them coz u prob wont do nethin but make it worse! an it wil stay around longer

The key is NEVER pop a pimple unles its got a head!

and dont pick etc.

its simple but v effective

i can say there was no dryness at all lol i only used it past week or so :S i used dermol before that with cream not gel , argh i dno lol bak to step one eh :(

trust me once uve got the products u said u were gettin im sure ul see improvements

ive used a few diff ones an some were absolute shit

ie Neutrogena SFP15 Pore Refine <--shit!

act moisturiser <---water + some jelly shit = pants

E45 Cream <--what was i thinking lol, super oily an crap

Eucerin Dry SKin Relief 5%Urea <--- amazing, no dry skin, can open mouth as wide as i want with no flaking and not caused a single breakout!

wat was the eucerin stuff

which one?

Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream 50ml

Main Menu > Pharmacy > Skin & Scalp > Skin Irritation > Eucerin

Price: £10.00 (incl VAT)

Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Cream +5% Urea 75ml

Price: £8.89 (incl VAT)

??? they both have urea 5% lol, omg my bank account is running dry fkn acne :( ruined my life in so many ways lol , what the hell did i do to god 2 piss him off so much ? lol

the face cream one ^^

mine says on it

Eucerin Dry skin relief face cream 5% Urea!

thats the badger!

Ah, alas! A man with yet another case of what I am experiencing, bravo bravo.

This is from my other thread which would have not seen light for if my eyes had laid rest on your thread old chum.

---

Upon applying BP to my skin after a few weeks now (4-5 weeks), I have noticed little pimple like bumps that are skin coloured on my face. There are some near the sides of my mouth, near my nostrils and between my eyes (upper nose bridge I believe is what it is called my friends). They haven't disappeared after a few weeks and were there ever since I started using BP.

I haven't a clue of how to rid them. I have tried using more BP on the area but to no avail, only drying results. Hopefully someone can perhaps give me information of a remedy to these stubborn pimple like bumps.

Well I think it is time for me to go and have a wash, old chums,

I bid good evening to you all,

Yours sincerely,

Sir DonsBall.

I've got little things that make me nervous.. Like they're going to form into pimples, they're almost ready, but they're waiting for the right time to make a nice entrance.

[:

Bastards.

wat was the eucerin stuff

which one?

Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream 50ml

Price: £10.00 (incl VAT)

Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Cream +5% Urea 75ml

Price: £8.89 (incl VAT)

??? they both have urea 5% lol, omg my bank account is running dry fkn acne :( ruined my life in so many ways lol , what the hell did i do to god 2 piss him off so much ? lol

thats what i'm sayin, shiiit haha

Are you guys sure your bumps are not a reaction to BP. Some people are very sensitive to BP and this can lead to really bad reactions...check this out:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=90904

Not trying to scare you guys. I love BP, but I just dont want to mislead anyonoe. Listen to your skin!

i dunno about everybody else but i have then too, its just clogged pores, you can pop some and like black head crap comes out but they'er hella deep and hard as hell to pop, resulting in red marks then into zit/pimples...sucks bp didn't give them to me i had them before thats why i tried the regimen.nada