Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is there any food around any more that's not junk food? It seems all I have to eat any more is junk. Not only that, healthy food is expensive while junk food is practically given to us. I went to McDonald's today and ordered a 10-piece McNugget meal. They were out of 10-piece boxes so they gave me three 4-piece boxes (12 nuggets). Along with the nuggets, fries, and drink I had 2 apple pies because I knew I'd still be hungry. All of this for a little over 5 bucks. I don't know what to do any more. I eat so much and have no way of cooking my own food. We have chow halls, but the food absolutely sucks. In between meals, I want snacks, so what are my options? Junk. I have yet to eat dinner. Not many options for that. On top of this, I have a 5 mile run tomorrow.

Is there any food around any more that's not junk food? It seems all I have to eat any more is junk. Not only that, healthy food is expensive while junk food is practically given to us. I went to McDonald's today and ordered a 10-piece McNugget meal. They were out of 10-piece boxes so they gave me three 4-piece boxes (12 nuggets). Along with the nuggets, fries, and drink I had 2 apple pies because I knew I'd still be hungry. All of this for a little over 5 bucks. I don't know what to do any more. I eat so much and have no way of cooking my own food. We have chow halls, but the food absolutely sucks. In between meals, I want snacks, so what are my options? Junk. I have yet to eat dinner. Not many options for that. On top of this, I have a 5 mile run tomorrow.

A five mile run after eating all that crap - I would hurl! :sick:

It's true... I can hardly eat out anywhere because I refuse to eat junk food (most of the time). I have to make all my food myself.

Are you at college or something?

Healthier options can be homemade sandwiches

or a bowl of cereal. But junk taste good, i eat

some everyday it makes me happy.

Hi all

Junk food is very convenient, but there are alternatives that are also cheap.

What happened to pasta, rice and pizzas? Homemade, they are great and cheap, and don't take long to make.

I'd be more worried if you didn't eat any fruit and veg, that is very important.