Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.K

BSN CellMass

ive been on it.. trust me its not worth your money... its cee (creatine ethyl ester) esterfied creatine... personally the BEST creatine product i have tryed is Size-on by gaspari nutrition.. and ive tryed roughly 20-30 creatine based products...im currently on Swole v3 by syntrax 10 days in and im up 7lbs in lean body mass (of course some is water)... most important thing in bodybuilding though is you have to eat like a champ supplementing just helps a little unless it steroids(which arent worth it.. so eat good, get plenty of carbs and protein, and bust your ass in the gym and be prepared to grow!!!

it wouldnt affect your acne anymore than normal monohydrate creatine... some say creatine flares acne up a bit.... doesnt seem to bother me much...kinda acts as in inflammatory but i wouldnt worry about it bothering your acne... and from personal experience i didnt see that cee helped me anymore than monohydrate... give swole v3 a shot its fairly cheap, and im having great results so far... but sixstar cee isnt a bad product just telling you what i would do

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/product_inform...ck=search&dept=

Dude CEE is the best kind of creatine available. CellMass won creatine of the year. It's an amazing product. Youre the FIRST person I've heard not like it (the price sux though)

check out http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/cell.html if you don't believe me.

omg it got creatine of the year because BSN has rediculous claims just like that of muscletech... all about advertising... go post what you just said on bodybuilding.com forum and be prepared to get flamed to hell...

appleyard777 thanks for all your help bro right now I'm taking muscle milk but i went to move up to a CEE :D

appleyard777 thanks for all your help bro right now I'm taking muscle milk but i went to move up to a CEE :D

no problem man... muscle milk is great i love the stuff personally and you cant beat the taste! CEE is still good just saying there are alternatives :) .. best of luck to ya!