Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frowning

does any one ELSE ever get acne on there forhead

I have scars on my forehead. :confused: Not too many...and they're white, but I have some macules. I never really got much acne on my cheeks...

Sorry-I don't have a home remedy for spot treatment. Well, there's the toothpaste method...dab it on and let it dry. Or the aspirin mask (whioch I've never tried).

I only get sptos on my forehead or nose, i hardly ever have a spot on my cheek. My forhead is so scarred though, it looks like ive got hunden of spots because the redness jsut says there

BE CAREFULL WITH TOOTHPASTE,i didnt kno wot i woz doin i put it all ova ma chin den left it on overnite i woke up in da mornin wiv rele rele bad dry skin it looked like a cut i hide in ma room for weeks while i reconvered

I guess you could say im lucky... wait u cant be lucky with acne hahah well i only get acne on my chin n forehead none on cheeks or nose ....................

i use to have acne on my forehead, but it just like stopped like 2 years ago lol. But i had my worst acne on my temple and along my jaw line.

Guest Akira

i dont get spots on my forehead or nose, just on my cheeks and chin.

There is a theory that spots in a certain area is due to something, eg. Spots on chin is due to poor respiratory system, or spots on forehead is due to liver or something like that.

I got hit really hard on my forhead and upper cheeks. my lower cheeks and neck stayed clear always. I finally went to the derm, I was really close to ruining my skin, and I hope you make the right decision to do that to before its too late!

Guest Kaelynd

My forehead scars waayy worse than my cheeks.

I recently had microdermabrasion because the scar tissue had built up.

Also my older brother has no scarring whatsoever on his cheeks, but his forehead is so badly scarred it can only be removed with laser surgery.

So I guess its different for everyone.