Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys. Does anyone know if Tea Tree Oil applied topically really works? I've heard mixed reviews about it (I've heard mixed reviews about everything actually lol). Also, if it does, can anyone tell me when I should expect results? Also, I'm taking a B-complex supplement, E-Vitamin, and Grape Seed Extract. will these show results, and how many pills a day should I take?

You should read the pinned topics if your new to this site. The general consensus on TTO is: In the non-diluted form it's too harsh for the skin and is instead used as a spot treatment only. It has severe drying affects, and can sting pretty bad. In an 80/20 solution though it can be used all over and for some has produced wonderful results in as little as 3 days. As for whether the other supps your taking will produce results is very hard to answer. The best indicator is time itself. Always try to stick to the instructions on the bottle for supps. and take some time to look up RDA on everything you take.

Thanks. Sorry if I posted something that shouldn't be here lol. I just joined yesterday so I haven't had the time to check all the sticky posts yet. Anyway, my mom today got me this formula called Jason's Tea Tree lotion or something. I think it has like, tea tree oil, aloe vera, witch hazel and a bunch of other herbs. I'm going to try it and hope it works.

Hey guys. Does anyone know if Tea Tree Oil applied topically really works? I've heard mixed reviews about it (I've heard mixed reviews about everything actually lol). Also, if it does, can anyone tell me when I should expect results? Also, I'm taking a B-complex supplement, E-Vitamin, and Grape Seed Extract. will these show results, and how many pills a day should I take?

1. It works for me.

2. You hear mix reviews about everything.

3. B complex isnt enough of B5 to see a result IMHO.

4. Pills don't mean anything, measure by the dosage. I take 5g of B5 daily and 80mg zinc.

I bought Jason's Tea Tree Oil body wash a couple days ago and it has helped alot with my body acne. It makes my skin look and feel better and doesn't dry it out. It is also all natural and organic.