Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
willis

what are these and do you get them?

do any of you get these small things and do you know what they are? click on the link and respond if you know anything.

www.dermnet.com/clinic/acneclinic/acnePics/comClosejpg/acneClosedComedone1/CC17.jpg

do any  of you get these small things and do you know what they are? click on the link and respond if you know anything.

www.dermnet.com/clinic/acneclinic/acnePics/comClosejpg/acneClosedComedone1/CC17.jpg

The link doesnt work for me....i dont see anything.....

Are those spots soft (and could, if you were desparate) be popped? If so, just looks like acne to me.

Or are they hard, and cannot be popped? I have a small (2mm?) hard white bump under one of my eyes-- I have no idea what it is- it does not look or act like acne, and has been there a few months. I have just been ignoring it.

yeah i think these things are like a hard "milia". it's almost like the zit but the filling is a hardened fatty deposit. you can't pop those ones under the eye for some reason they don't go away. i don't know about the other ones though. i've had some and i popped them. some came out swift and clean with no juice to it at all. just a hard ball. it's weird. i don't get them that often though. sometimes i feel like there are some under my skin and i can't get to them so....oh well. :cry:

I get these things all over my shoulders and shoulderblades. I keep thinking they're pimples, but they're hard, and can't be popped.

hmm.. I thought everyone have these close under their nose and bottom lip and inbetween the eyes... I have them but couldnt be seen under normal circumstances unless the skin is stretch or pull (like making a funny face? :X )

Anyone have them at where I had mentioned? :?

I think Diana is right. It might just be fatty deposits. If it feels hard and isnt sensitive when you touch it its probably not acne. I had two of those on my eye lid and my gf picked them out with a needle. A hard white thing comes out, no fluids and no blood like acne. Its not a big deal unless you have a lot of them I guess... My gf said you should take them out while ur still young cause they get worse once you get older. Iunno, they never seem to go away unless you pick them out. I had them for years until she picked them out.

For anyone that mentioned tiny bumps under the eye, my aunt works for an opthamologist and I remember a long time ago when my brother got some of those all he had to do was hold a wash cloth with warm water on it and they eventually went away after a while. I dont remember exaclty how many days it took or anything though.

peters: the hard white thing looked like a little ball, its really really tiny, if its any bigger and if it feels soft than its probably acne not fatty deposits