Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi everyone. i have got over the fact that i have picked a pimple on forehead untill it has become a big open wound which looks like a hole in my skin. but now i have the dilema. i

its going to take ages to heal and i cant take any more time off work. i have tried to dry it up but its just soo deep.

anyways wanted some advice. do you think i would look better going to work tomorrow with this great big red thing showing or covering it up with a plaster and pretending i cut my head open on something?

i know it sounds silly but i just would like to know what u would do and what u would think either way?

please let me know today. thanx. :angel:

hi everyone. i have got over the fact that i have picked a pimple on forehead untill it has become a big open wound which looks like a hole in my skin. but now i have the dilema. i

its going to take ages to heal and i cant take any more time off work. i have tried to dry it up but its just soo deep.

anyways wanted some advice. do you think i would look better going to work tomorrow with this great big red thing showing or covering it up with a plaster and pretending i cut my head open on something?

i know it sounds silly but i just would like to know what u would do and what u would think either way?

please let me know today. thanx. :angel:

stop caring what other people thinks about you, thats my best answer for you

:)

thankyou!i know thats what lots of people say to me. im always thinking what other people think of me and then i get down about the way i look. its so hard though! i just cant help thinking about how i look and what other people think.

its also quite hard because i work for a furniture company as a sales person so my job is to approach customers and advise them and take oreders. so im constantly being looked at!! agghh!!!!!!

so u think i should just go in as i look and try to get through the next week until its healed?

i know thats probably the best thing. it probably wont heal as well if its stuck under a plaster all day!

but honestly what would you think if you saw someone with a plaster on their forehead?

and what would you think if you saw somwone with a big huge, deep, red wound on their forehead?

i dont have any all ive got is germoline which is an antiseptic cream. im soo upset at the moment all i can do is cry. why did i pick at it! it would be gone by now if id have left it alone!

Guest yahyah

Put lots of moisturiser on it. Now you've 'picked' it and its free of bacteria etc and now literally a wound.. the skin needs to re-build. So keep putting moisturiser on it.. after a day or two you'll be able to put make-up on top of it without the redness and the 'hole' peering through.. then leave it alone. Keep moisturising it.. otherwise it'll turn into a big red scar.

thanks for your advice. ive just had a bath. needed one after all that crying. im feeling a bit better. i will put a lot of moisturiser on it before bed tonight. i have to go on a trip with work wednesday night i hope i can cover it with makeup by then. it sunday night now so its got two days to improve! lets hope it does!

i prob wont put too much moisturiser on it during the day because i will look shiny. i dont ususlaly wear any cover up but tomorrow i miight have to. not on the wound but on my other marks. of i dont i will look unbearable!

thanks again for you advice yah yah

thankyou!i know thats what lots of people say to me. im always thinking what other people think of me and then i get down about the way i look. its so hard though! i just cant help thinking about how i look and what other people think.

its also quite hard because i work for a furniture company as a sales person so my job is to approach customers and advise them and take oreders. so im constantly being looked at!! agghh!!!!!!

so u think i should just go in as i look and try to get through the next week until its healed?

i know thats probably the best thing. it probably wont heal as well if its stuck under a plaster all day!

but honestly what would you think if you saw someone with a plaster on their forehead?

and what would you think if you saw somwone with a big huge, deep, red wound on their forehead?

thing is, you should not suffer because other people.... dont put plaster lol :) just go with the damn hole, who cares... people got much bigger problems in a hole in their face, and if anyone got problem with ur hole, tell them to paint themselfs in blue and jump to the ocean

give a shit about what others think about you, it has 0 impact on your life, unless you let it to impact you

its all in your brain, whatever comments you get from people, if u ever get, or eyes or whatever it is, ignore it, maybe they don't have hole in their face, but they can get cancer one day, and die, so it doesnt matter

well i have just got up to go to work i had a shower and its drying up around it but is still a bit weapy in the middle. how gross! last night before bed i piled on lots of moisturiser and a bit of germoline aswell.

i am still putting bp over it. is this a good idea or not?

i have taught myself a lesson. i must not pick any more. i have just started a new journal which im going to update my progress with picking and new pimples forming.

well i have just got up to go to work i had a shower and its drying up around it but is still a bit weapy in the middle. how gross! last night before bed i piled on lots of moisturiser and a bit of germoline aswell.

i am still putting bp over it. is this a good idea or not?

i have taught myself a lesson. i must not pick any more. i have just started a new journal which im going to update my progress with picking and new pimples forming.

I'm a pharmacist in the US. What's bp? And what's germoline? I wouldn't put moisturizer in ANY open sore. You can get septic (blood poisoning) from picking until a place gets infected. (not that I've never done it!) How was your day at work?

hi ive just got back from work. i had a busy day which was good because it stopped me thinking about my face. germoline is an antiseotic cream used for things like cuts, insect bites and such like. it also has some local anaesthetic in it. i just splashed my face with water and the scab fell off so i put some germoline in it and it stopped weaping.

bp is benzoyl peroxide. i am using dan's bp 2.5%.