Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
k75

What products can help my scars and clogged pores?

I hear Neosporin cream is pretty good with acne scars ( naturally ), but are there any other over-the-counter or online products I can purchase? I am definitely not going to get any surgery done. I have very mild acne, but I have some clear clogged pores below my eyes, and acne scars on both cheeks. I am an Asian male, type IV skin I believe, and have found that nothing really works. I have tried Dan's CSR but since I don't have much inflamed acne, I don't see why I should keep using it ( unless it helps with the redness with scars ). Also, how efficient is the water/vinegar method. Anyone here have any experience with it?

Please, I am in great need of help! I had read the Sticky threads concerning scar prevention/reducing but they do not help my situation very well!

As you are addressing both clogged pores and scars, I would highly recommend a chemical peel. Peels will significantly help to reduce your clogged pores and will slowly peel away the scar tissue.

Good luck.