Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Hi   Im Bitter

FUCK EVERYTHING

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

AND EVERYONE.

Come on, man, go sock a pillow or something. This is still supposed to be a discussion forum, not a venting forum.

just as what he said :doubt:

or theres plenty of ways you can settle that...

hope i did some help.

see ya.

If you were at least a decent looking woman, then fuck me. But I guess you ain't.

fair enough.

You really are an odd one to figure out. I try and encourage and you throw up a temper tantrum but when someone has the audacity to hurt others you sit idle. How sinister are you Tenshi?

I am really worried about you. Are things going alright at home? If ever you need a shoulder to lean on mine will always be vacant.

- Marvin

Guest Tenshi

fair enough.

You really are an odd one to figure out. I try and encourage and you throw up a temper tantrum but when someone has the audacity to hurt others you sit idle. How sinister are you Tenshi?

I am really worried about you. Are things going alright at home? If ever you need a shoulder to lean on mine will always be vacant.

- Marvin

oh god..marvin is trying to figure me out..i suddenly feel dirty all over.. you're just mad because of my past comments about u, u think your slick but your as transparent as some of the other fakes on this board.

for the record i say fair enough because we all have the right to vent and when ppl understand this it feels better..im not gonna be all up in his face and tell him life is wonderful..because sometimes it isnt.. sometimes i too, say fuck life...

fair enough.

- Marvin

oh god..marvin is trying to figure me out..i suddenly feel dirty all over.. you're just mad because of my past comments about u, u think your slick but your as transparent as some of the other fakes on this board.

for the record i say fair enough because we all have the right to vent and when ppl understand this it feels better..im not gonna be all up in his face and tell him life is wonderful..because sometimes it isnt.. sometimes i too, say fuck life...

You can love me or you can hate me but when everything is all said and done at the end of the day I will always have confidence in you. I believe in you and I would never want you to suffer. Now you tell me one person who you have never met before in your life that can treat you as well as I do. I would stick my neck out for you because I have this intuition about you that you are someone magical. I know you dislike me but that doesnt mean I think any lesser of you. I don't hold grudges yet something inside of my heart fuels me to become even more compassionate and sincere. I honestly do care about you if you could only let me be your inspiration and allow me to discover how truly blessed a human being you are.

Marvin

fair enough.

- Marvin

wtf Tenshi is NOT sinister!!! ..Leave her alone... :mad: !!! ..someone needs to kick your pathetic ass good..

Whoa.. looky, boys and girls...someone wrote an article all about MARVIN from Acne.org...Geez, Interesting and accurate as well! ....Happy reading... :cool:

Guest Tenshi

fair enough.

- Marvin

You can love me or you can hate me but when everything is all said and done at the end of the day I will always have confidence in you. I believe in you and I would never want you to suffer. Now you tell me one person who you have never met before in your life that can treat you as well as I do. I would stick my neck out for you because I have this intuition about you that you are someone magical. I know you dislike me but that doesnt mean I think any lesser of you. I don't hold grudges yet something inside of my heart fuels me to become even more compassionate and sincere. I honestly do care about you if you could only let me be your inspiration and allow me to discover how truly blessed a human being you are.

Marvin

yeah ok u can say all of that...but prior posts do tell otherwise dont they? u cant write 1 thing and turn around and say another..you're like the boy who cried wolf..what is a person to think of u?

fair enough.

- Marvin

Marvin

yeah ok u can say all of that...but prior posts do tell otherwise dont they? u cant write 1 thing and turn around and say another..you're like the boy who cried wolf..what is a person to think of u?

Think of me as a friend. Nothing more, nothing less and in turn I will reciprocate the favor sweetheart.

;)

Marvin