Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adam_1

Acne Problem

Hi I'm 19 years old and I would say I have pretty mild Acne only on my chin. I have been using Stridex Power Pads in the morning (benzoly peroxide 2.5%) and than I mosturize with Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. At night I put on Differin gel. My acne on my chin is still bothering me after weeks of treatment. Any suggestions?

Hi I'm 19 years old and I would say I have pretty mild Acne only on my chin. I have been using Stridex Power Pads in the morning (benzoly peroxide 2.5%) and than I mosturize with Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. At night I put on Differin gel. My acne on my chin is still bothering me after weeks of treatment. Any suggestions?

i hate my chin. :wall: its my problem area.. maybe you need to switch something up. Try changing from cetaphil to a wash like purpose [the bar one is really good, and inexpensive] and maybe buy some tea tree oil. also, aloe vera would be good. the pure gel by fruit of the earth. id say wash it with purpose, apply a tiny bit of tea tree oil, then when that absorbs apply aloe vera. i think that would ATLEAST improve it, if not significantly make it better. ;) Oh, and dont forget- NEVER POP. HIH.

Differin is an antibiotic.

The worst time in my life was from 19 years to 21.

I never used any antibiotics, all I used was clearasil. The pads, and the facial

cleanser. I tried to keep form touching the zits, just cleaning my face three time a day.

I used nivea facial cream to keep my face from dehydrating, and I must be honest,

I did this faithfully for two years. It wasn't until I made 23 that my acne cured.

Now, I only have mild out breaks.

when i was 19 i only use oil cleanse and just wash my face with soap then its ok. but sometimes acne still pops out before... i use neem oil to ge rid of it now. It cooperates with my skin very well. I suggest you to find the product that also fits yourself very well.