Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaE90

Need moisturizer as good as *eucerin

I need this because all bottles of eucerin skin renewal are expiring no matter were u get it..

damnit and i really wanted to keep using it

look this is what i need if u can point me to a couple good moisturizers that would be great

reduces appearance of marks

evens out skin tone/texture

help with acne marks (like lactic acid)

i tried neutrogena hsfl for about a month and it just kept making my face get more irratated and discolored and i only want to be using 1 moisturizer not 2 different ones

can someone please help ?

stupid discontinued eucerin.. :wall:

oh, okay, you're in the US then. The UK has one that is similar and also made by Eucerin, but we don't have it here.

I wish there was something similar I could recommend, but there really isn't one. You might try one of the other recommended moisturizers from the main page, at least until Dan gets produced.

oh ok thanks......

but what do you think about one of them aveeno moisturizers.. i know the radiant one has alot of good ratings on drugstore.com .. but nobody knows of anything else ? eucerin cant be the only think aaahhh

I haven't tried any Aveeno moisturizers, so I can't give a personal experience. They may be fine, although neither one has any lactic acid, which I think is the main reason why Eucerin Skin Renewal is so fantastic.

If you decide to give one of those a try, let us know how it goes.

What is in this stuff to make it so great? Maybe you could look around and find other products that have similar ingredients....

Also, I get even tone, clear skin, and all by using Aloe Vera Gel.

idk.. its just like the descriptions of them two products .. and the reviews on drugstore.com

Ugh, this talk of Eucerin bottles expiring is worrying me, especially after I just ordered some. Brandy, what's your plan for when your bottles of Eucerin expire?

when they get close to the exp . date.. the ingredients are going to start going to shit..

I have always love Aveeno's moisturizers. I used the positively radiant and my sis still uses it. I have not used it since starting the regimen however, so I cannot advise on how it will work for you with the regimen, but they are nice products.

Also, you may have a bit of a cushion with the expiration date. My neighbor is a pharmacist, most things are dated earlier than they actually expire. She told me it is safe to use medicines up to 6 months after expiration. Keep in mind, I do not know for sure about face products...just relaying what she told me.

Ugh, this talk of Eucerin bottles expiring is worrying me, especially after I just ordered some. Brandy, what's your plan for when your bottles of Eucerin expire?

Well, I have 3 bottles, plus the one I am currently using, that are set to expire in April, so I'll hang on to them until May.

And then I have 3 other bottles that are good through 10/07. That should definitely last me through the summer, and hopefully by then Dan will have a new fabulous moisturizer ready.

I don't know Illy, that would be pretty crappy of them to send out something that is going to expire that soon.

When is your order set to arrive?

The site said 10-14 business days as of 2 days ago, so I have around 2 weeks to go. If they sent it and the bottles were going to expire soon, do you think I could send the bottles back and request reimbursement?

hey! I ordered 3 bottles from drugstore.com maybe less than a month ago, and they all expire 10/07. go get some! Search for it on ebay..one of the sellers that i purchased 1 bottle from also expires 10/07.

are u positive its 10/07 ?? i thought they discontinued it.. huh?

yes it's lightly displayed on the bottom of the back of the bottle.

they can still discontinue it with an expiration of 10/07....

that just means that it has a good shelf life.

are u positive its 10/07 ?? i thought they discontinued it.. huh?

yea, I have 3 bottles right now in my cabinet that won't expire until Oct. 07.

I suppose this was one of the last batches they manufactured. I haven't seen any that have an expir. any later than that.