Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been using it for almost 4 months (since december). I'm changing to a new product.

It doesn't really do anything. It's very drying, so if you want to use it be sure to apply moisturizer after.

Thanks Nikkifuri..

Not sure wether to try it or not......hmmmmmmmmmmmm...decisions decisions..lol

Though your..doesnt do anything remark pretty much makes my mind up. :)

it sucks....i bought it thinking it would work...it dried me out so much my skin was dyin for moisture...

I regret the day I put this crap on my face...Urgh!

do me a favor and throw your soap in the garbage. I have been able to control my acne for the most part, but I will still break out at least every week, nothing bad, 3 or 4 big pimples maybe, but I was still not satisfied, I wanted the pimpes to stop completly, so I am always on the search for a new product...

I found out about faceDr while on a pretty bad breakout, so I ran out that night and bought a bar of soap (damn stuff set me back $20!!). I put it away and decided not to use it yet (I was one of those CAPSIDERM guinea pigs back in August who fell for that usless crap and now it was this).

So, a few days ago, I got fed up and decided...faceDr it is. (this was like a week ago). So, I stopped my regular regime, the one I have been sticking too for about 2 years now, and tried this soap, it broke my face out soooo bad, it's not a laughing matter, before I used to have one or 2 big huge suckers on my chin, now I have 7, and my forhead, (which I have NEVER had a pimple on before) Has about 20+ little tiny red dots, it's hideous...facesoap can go to hell!!!

I bought i bar to, and it seemed to be doing nothing to my face, but now after using it once a day for 4 weeks suddenly I broke out worse then ever before.