Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
helpmeplease

Redness! EEEEP

well the first few days of this product i didnt get much redness but today its really bright red, I have to use it all over my face also so every part if it is orange! will this eventually dissapear? Im sticking with it becuase of the fact that im looking so mcuh clearer (apart from the redness) I even have confidence to talk to girls again :D Just wondering if there is any way to get the redness to dye down a bit faster or do I just stick with it until my skin likes it more.

Thanks, btw im using Tea tree oil cleanser, oxy on the spot and aqueous moisturiser

I use Aveeno Ultra-Calming Redness reducing moisturizer w/spf 15 and I think it works wonders... It has a nice thick consistency which works well w/myskin... I was using the Purpose spf 15 moisturizer but it wasn't giving me enough to combat my dryness. It is slightly pricey, around $12 for the bottle I think... but for me, it's worth it.