Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kj1982

im obsessed with acne.org

ok so ive stopped doing anything. i just search this site all the time. i know i have things to do but im so down about my skin i just ready on here all day. i need a clean break from acne.org

ok so ive stopped doing anything. i just search this site all the time. i know i have things to do but im so down about my skin i just ready on here all day. i need a clean break from acne.org

if it helps, then it's not so bad eh? oh im from wales to btw :D

You are not alone..I am addicted as well!!! Before i came to this site 2 years ago, i no longer had active acne..just crappy scars. Since my addiction to searching this site, i have become increasingly conscience of how bad my scars really are compared to most people here.. and now my face is breaking out again too!!! ..Good luck making a clean break...i have tried and failed. :(

if it helps, then it's not so bad eh? oh im from wales to btw :D

hey fellow welsh. it does not help, my acne is worse since being a member cos i obsess to much

Omg I am too. When I come here I'll just look through the redmark and scar forums for ways of treating myself. I've done glycolic, lactic, mandelic, and other crazy things. I'm interested in laser but I'm not sure about shelling out the money. Anyway yeah I read alot of topics and just trying to find people who I can relate to.

yeah and i find there is to much to read about, if you tried everything you read on here your bathroom would be full of products and you would be to afraid to eat anything in fear of breakouts, drown yourself with the amount of water you are told to drink. some guy is using selotape to get rid of his spots, what is the world coming to.

it not that i know you to well, its that im the same, lol. my bathroom is filled with stuff, i could start my own business for acne products and tell you everything there is to know about acne, but i cant cure acne :(:(:(

im on accutane now , but so far not to good , 2 months in. but at least it stops me buying cosmetics and stuff cos trying not to put to much on apart from moisturiser

Omg... that is exactly what i do, well... pretty much all i do these days except for the time i spend with my boyfriend. I even tell him abt what new things i've learned :shifty: that's so silly.

Spending too much time here will make you feel like shit. That goes without saying. And Posh is a prime example as someone who is already extremely self-conscious about his skin becoming even more neurotic as he absorbs a daily dose of negativity from this place. It's really counter-productive and damaging.

Just try to find something else to do.

Spending too much time here will make you feel like shit. That goes without saying. And Posh is a prime example as someone who is already extremely self-conscious about his skin becoming even more neurotic as he absorbs a daily dose of negativity from this place. It's really counter-productive and damaging.

Just try to find something else to do.

i got plenty to do as im sure posh does but when you think about your skin 24/7 its nice to be in a place where others are going through the same thing as you. when you get into a depressed state you have no energy to focus on other things. dont get me wrong im not on here 24/7 but im here alot

i got plenty to do as im sure posh does but when you think about your skin 24/7 its nice to be in a place where others are going through the same thing as you. when you get into a depressed state you have no energy to focus on other things. dont get me wrong im not on here 24/7 but im here alot

Up to a point this place is useful for people in a state like yours but eventually it will become counter-productive. You will probably find that you spend less time thinking about your skin if you come here less often.

i COMPLETELY agree proverbial. this place can make you go crazy if you come here too often. it actually made me feel worse about my skin rather than better. but the good thing is that i started broadening and researching my understanding of what is healthy b/c of the diet forum. and a lot of people here are actually really awesome and well balanced and interesting, so that's cool to hear a variety of life experiences.

but i.r.t the forum making me feel more confident, it didn't work. it just made me feel worse about myself, like if all these people with acne don't think they're worth anything, then i guess neither am i....

I am too. But I hate it. The majority of the time this site just brings me down. So many bitter people here..

If it weren't for this website, I would have two less holes in my face. It doesn't matter now though. I'll most likely have acne forever.

I think I'm such an expert on skin that I can go overboard talking about it with my mom. :shifty:

If you were an 'expert' on skin you wouldn't have acne would you :rolleyes:

The real experts in my eyes are dermatologists. I'm just curious why you

think of yourself as an expert? Isn't that going a little overboard?

Lets be rational hun. Sorry but i'm just really depressed right now.

- Marv