Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lil_katie

herbal treatment 'acnease'???????

Hi guys!!

Im new to this and this is my first post!!

Im 22 and have had acne since I was 13. I tried everything under the sun and eventually roaccuntane worked. However after using it my acne retured (i never really suffered with acne on my face at all but do on my chest and back)

The derm said that it was not bad enough to put me back on accutane and after all the bad press i didnt really want to go on it again.

My acne clears up completely in the sun (on holidays) but always comes back. The birth control pill dianette worked really well but once my skin was clear the doc took me off it due to risk of blood clots being worse than other pills!

Last year I remeber one day wre i didnt have one spot or blemish on my whole entire body or face and i wore a strapless top with my hair up during full day light!!! I think that was the best day of my life!!!

Recently my skin is bad again and i heard about the natural pills 'acnease' they are really expensive tho and I am sceptical about them working!!

Has anyone tried them???? What are peoples views.... con or not????

Thanks x x

Hi guys!!

Im new to this and this is my first post!!

Im 22 and have had acne since I was 13. I tried everything under the sun and eventually roaccuntane worked. However after using it my acne retured (i never really suffered with acne on my face at all but do on my chest and back)

The derm said that it was not bad enough to put me back on accutane and after all the bad press i didnt really want to go on it again.

My acne clears up completely in the sun (on holidays) but always comes back. The birth control pill dianette worked really well but once my skin was clear the doc took me off it due to risk of blood clots being worse than other pills!

Last year I remeber one day wre i didnt have one spot or blemish on my whole entire body or face and i wore a strapless top with my hair up during full day light!!! I think that was the best day of my life!!!

Recently my skin is bad again and i heard about the natural pills 'acnease' they are really expensive tho and I am sceptical about them working!!

Has anyone tried them???? What are peoples views.... con or not????

Thanks x x

[/qu

Why don't you start drinking herbal green tea and water with some lemon daily. Also eat plenty of apples and vegetable and fruit. the trick is antioxidants. release the toxins in your body. Also allow yourself to work out and sweat out the toxins aswell. maybe once a week. Join a aerobic session or anything. Clean your liver by having a good nutritional diet. See the Australian CSIRO well being diet. eat more fish or take fish oil tablets as well as vitamin c, zinc, and silicea. Use a antoxidant cleanser and moisturiser. The Jurlique brand is good (www.jurlique.com)and use that in conjunction with cytaphil (sorry for mistakes). Also do not stress, preoccupy your mind with other things and have a regular sleep pattern of 8 hours. Also I know we live in a materialistic world but your personality is what really appeals to people

Hi

Thanks for your post. I do have a really healthy diet now and have tried cutting out dairy and chocolate and all sorts! i'll give what u said a try!!

Thanks x x

lol, you can't die from lack of chocolate intake :razz: , though we'd hate to admit it... Cutting dairy out of your diet actually isn't such a bad idea so long as you make sure you're getting the calcium somewhere else. Also, they put vitamin D in milk but a little sun (careful about sun exposure on acne prone spots though) helps with that. I'd still eat yogurt 'cause, well I personally like yogurt, and I've heard its good for digestion and stuff. Plain yogurt is the best options, maybe a few fresh fruits thrown in with it.