Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alexia_is_Dead

Oh my god, clear skin equals confidence!

Have you ever tried to say something to a girl, or anyone and it wont come out, like you have this speech block, its the damn acne, since getting rid of acne allmost... this shit disease is gone and I can talk confidently, seriously... no acne = confidence!

Dans regimen seriously kicks acnes ass!

And if I get one pimple or two... I put stickytape on it at night and it heals it 300% times faster.

Merh. My acne has been mostly gone for a long while now and I still can't talk to girls for shite.

But then again thats just me.. :cool:

No acne does = confidence for most I figure. :)

Its masking tape and you are supposed to put it on the zit at nite after washing with an acne soap. I tried it the other nite and I got a few zits where I didn't have any on my neck before and it also hurt when I took it off could be the reason why I got another couple of zits and it was even more red on my neck. So I went back to using neo cream on them at nite and it looks sooooooooooooooooooo much better, course it could just be my skin and others have great luck with it.

Guest flutistgurl26

lol stickytape... it might work but the word it just funny.. stickytape stickytape stickytape!!

Im using dans regimen now.. and have found out the stickytape trick does not work with this... I put it on a pimple it did not heal at all... seems to work with clearsil ultra this trick.. something to do with the salyci acid I feel.