Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have to start swimming in gym soon :( anyone know any good waterproof foundations? i've heard coverfx is waterproof, but i never tested it.

unless you're very self conscious about your acne, i'd suggest swimming bare faced. i've noticed that my skin actually improves when i'm swimming a lot. (maybe the chrlorine is a good disinfectant?) anyway i found this on the website acne.com:

"Swimming is probably the best form of exercise for acne sufferers; in water, perspiration, heat and friction are largely out of the picture."

Any silicone based makeup will be water resistant. A "long wearing" formula would be even more water resistant. If you like Colorstay, that should wear like iron, even in the water......

I've heard that the shiseido sunscreen foundation (the liquid, I think they have a cream as well, and it's with the sunscreen and not the makeups) stays on really well.

i'm really self consious about my skin :( i don't have acne anymore, just the redmarks. i'd love to go without makeup, but it just isn't going to happen.

thanks for the help guys! i looked it up and coverfx is silicone based. i should test it out.

im starting swimming at my school but the chlorine in the water acctually makes my skin better so i wouldnt wear makeup if i were u but if u have to id get one that is a silicone base like alot of people have said

i decided to try colorstay because coverfx makes my pores look pretty big. i'll tell you guys how it works out!

i decided to try colorstay because coverfx makes my pores look pretty big. i'll tell you guys how it works out!

it worked great! thanks soo much guys!!