Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LiLMeiMei

Rare Minerals Skin Revival Treatment

i'm kind of excited about it, i think i'm going to get a sample from sephora first though. the website quotes some pretty impressive statistics about it, don't know if you've seen them or not but you can find them at rareminerals.com.

i've always been happy with everything they've made.

Personally, I'd wait until there are some reviews on makeupalley.com, especially if you're short on the $. Better to go with something tried and true than an experimental buy.

What a crazy marketing story....They actually make putting dirt on your face sound appealing.....What will they think of next???.....

BareMinerals - Rare Minerals Skin Revival Treatment

What are your thoughts on this? I'm just baffled by the fact that it costs 60$ TT_TT Buuut then again, high end skin treatments should be expected to be very pricey anyway.

<---poor college student.

I brought this SUCKER ! ! it appeared not to make the slightest difference to my skin ! i thought it might help my BE stay on better / look better , because i wasnt happy with the look of it . I t didnt do a thing , but i have to say it didnt break me out ha ha ha , i wouldnt recomend you buying this product !LiLMeiMei save your cash :lol: It really didnt make the slightest difference and was like water , not even moisturizing !

What a crazy marketing story....They actually make putting dirt on your face sound appealing.....What will they think of next???.....

LOL

But it's harvested from "untouched virgin soil," it has to be good for your skin !! :P

I bet it's just an excuse for people to wear makeup to bed and feel like they're doing something good to their skin.