Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so i have a pimple between my ear and sideburn where there is no hair at all. Its freagin huge. I thought there needs to be a pore in order for a pimple to develop. Well there is no pore in my case..wtf?

Ok so i have a pimple between my ear and sideburn where there is no hair at all. Its freagin huge. I thought there needs to be a pore in order for a pimple to develop. Well there is no pore in my case..wtf?

If you ahve a pimple there then you have a pore there. It might be a small one, but it's there. Most of the pores on your face do not have visable hairs (if you're a guy than you do grow terminal facial hairs). The hair follicles that are considered sebaceous follicles have tiny vellus hairs that may not even be able to reach the opening of the pores, but they're there......

I get pimples and I have no facial hair, 'cept a tiny bit of invisable blonde peach fuzz above my upper lip....and I never get pimples there.....