Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now that my skin has cleared up, im starting to obsess over my body. I always feel fat, even though people tell me I'm skinny. I weigh 110 pounds and even though that may sound skinny, if you look at my belly when i sit down you can see a little buldge. Its really frustrating me and I wanna go on a diet, but I just cant seem to stop eating the food I love. God, why can't I just be happy with myself? I thought I would be happy with clear skin, but I really am not. I noticed that with clear skin Im still ugly.. Sorry guys, just had to rant.

:(

aww :comfort:

seems like we'll never be happy again, rite? :l

im skinny too and still i have that buldge haha its ok, dont worry too much about it =)

oh! and youre a pretty girl, acne or not acne ;)

thanks toxi...:) but its so hard to get rid of that buldge.. :wall:

maybe ur pregnant?

lol, no...when i stand up, my stomach is flat..i only get it when i sit down.

I get that, and I have some fat on me, but still, not all that much. You can see a six pack forming on my stomach so there can't be that much fat, and my ex-girlfriend has got that bulge too, and pretty much everybody I've ever seen without a shirt on. Don't sweat it, it happens to everybody.

I dunno... kinda looks like a donkey to me.. You should spend more time shaving and less time working on that bulge.

Now that my skin has cleared up, im starting to obsess over my body. I always feel fat, even though people tell me I'm skinny. I weigh 110 pounds and even though that may sound skinny, if you look at my belly when i sit down you can see a little buldge. Its really frustrating me and I wanna go on a diet, but I just cant seem to stop eating the food I love. God, why can't I just be happy with myself? I thought I would be happy with clear skin, but I really am not. I noticed that with clear skin Im still ugly.. Sorry guys, just had to rant.

i weigh the same weight as you and i still think i'm fat... i have ana... it's all about control believe me, try control your junk food intake and just eat healthy, you'll love yourself more for it and will be proud.

Just do sit-ups...if it doesn't work, oh well. If you're 110 LBS, the LAST thing you need is to go on a diet.

Most people have that bulge, even really skinny people, unless they exercise..

I'm sure you've heard all your life that diets don't work. The main reason that some people aren't aware has to do with physiological processes out of our control. If you suddently begin restricting calories, then your body changes and it thinks that you're starving, so it begins to burn calories at a restricted rate. It continues this reaction even after you start eating. You may lose 5 lbs from dieting and think you'll be good to go. Unfortunately what happens is now your body is actually taking longer to burn the same amount of calories compared to before you went on that diet. So you not only gain back the 5 lbs really fast but you are likely to put on a little bit more. Then you freak out so you crash diet again ... and some women get stuck in this cycle known as yoyo dieting. Sometimes they put on 5, 10, 15 lbs or more on top of their usual weight as they try to reach that same weight they had before.

There's only one way to lose weight and not gain it back and that's exercise. Or that extreme gastric bypass surgery. I hate to run but I love to skate so it keeps me in decent shape. I used to have that stomach bulge when I sat and all I do is skate about 4-5 times a week and now I have definition even when I'm sittin down..Some people like doing pilates or fitness classes, some like kickboxing or even something like tae kwo do or kung fu. If you ever enjoyed any sports then you can try out for a team at your school-basketball, soccer, swimming, etc. I used to avoid school sports like the plague because I was scared my makeup would run. Since your skin is clear I would be taking advantage and meeting some new people :)

I'd kill to be back at my wrestling competition weight from highschool of 145, I'm 180 now and trust me, I've got more of a spare tire than a bulge, but even when I was 145lbs and less than 7% bodyfat I still had a bulge when I sat down.

when I was in swimming, I had the perfect body.. When i sat down, nothing came out.. but now swimming season is over :( oh well, schools out in about 40 days anyway.. this summer im gonna be in swimming, just like every other summer :)