Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do you get skin to "glows"? my skin always looks VERY dull and uneven. What kind of products can I use to give me that "glow" and make it look smooth like a baby's bum?

Thanks.

Ok its very simple. First find out form which side of the family you got the acne form. Go back in time and kill the parent who gave you the acne gene, than pray to god that the other parent uses that specific sperm/egg that created you.

Ok its very simple. First find out form which side of the family you got the acne form. Go back in time and kill the parent who gave you the acne gene, than pray to god that the other parent uses that specific sperm/egg that created you.

Isn't that a paradox.

If you go back in time and kill them, you won't exist. Meaning you can't go back in time to kill them :P Since they can't be killed, then they are alive, and you will still have problems with acne.

Isn't that a paradox.

If you go back in time and kill them, you won't exist. Meaning you can't go back in time to kill them :P Since they can't be killed, then they are alive, and you will still have problems with acne.

Thats asuming you went back in time through a divise then you could be alive when returning. But yes it is a paradox because you would kill your potential maker. But im sure he just ment it to be funny. Haa Haa

How do you get skin to "glows"? my skin always looks VERY dull and uneven. What kind of products can I use to give me that "glow" and make it look smooth like a baby's bum?

Thanks.

LOL, this thread is funny. Anyway, I know there's lots of threads about Green Cream, but gotta say its working for me, and can't say enough good about it. Its giving me that glow lately, without the overly flaky redness of Retin-A.

Green Cream .... or Diacneal ....

where can i get me some of that sh!t?

Green Cream: has to be ordered online. See Green Cream Website

Diacneal: available thru stores in Canada and Europe. Americans have to buy online; try Googling it, or look on eBay.